• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next local celeb to be linked to the consortium

Next celeb to be linked to the consortium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It won't be Rachel Riley that's for sure.Her Dad (who I used to play with) is a MU fan.Mum, Celia,has been seen in the DB at times,back in the John Maine era and since ,who she used to work for,mainly for charity purposes.
Yes, because Ray Winstone and the Rock are of course regulars down at the Hall.

It won't be Rachel Riley that's for sure.Her Dad (who I used to play with) is a MU fan.Mum, Celia,has been seen in the DB at times,back in the John Maine era and since ,who she used to work for,mainly for charity purposes.

I used to work with her dad. Spent years winding him up about beating Man U and being a typical plastic Manc he bit every time. Even got a mention in his retirement card.

Rachel Riley please. I’d happily get relegated again if she was knocking around every home game.

I've heard a rumour that up and coming hollywood heartthrob Craig Dowsett is set to be involved.

I'm hearing that a very well known TV presenter is in with the consortium. He has recently just left a prominent breakfast tv role, and today itv and his agency thst represents him must have got wind of his involvement as they have released him from his contracts paving the way.

The person has a link to Essex in that he was the narrator for the one off TV show Educating Joey Essex. It is of course Phillip Schofield.

I'm hearing that a very well known TV presenter is in with the consortium. He has recently just left a prominent breakfast tv role, and today itv and his agency thst represents him must have got wind of his involvement as they have released him from his contracts paving the way.

The person has a link to Essex in that he was the narrator for the one off TV show Educating Joey Essex. It is of course Phillip Schofield.
Who’s going to make the Youth Academy joke?…

Keen to keep hold of the academy I hear!
Boom boom!

Steve Austin, keeping the wrestler theme going. Connections to the area or at least did have.
His ex-wife was born in Brentwood and I believe she lived in Leigh (and maybe still does). She was his valet when he was in WCW as 'Stunning' Steve, and is also credited with coming up with the 'Stone Cold' nickname. They have kids together so maybe she can get him to open up a can of whoop *** in Southend. Oh hell yeah!

Back