• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Next Manager in?

Simple. Would love Next manager to be........?

• Mark Bentley

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • A Nother

Votes: 43 14.7%
  • Stan Collymore

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Steve Tilson

Votes: 35 11.9%
  • Neil Smith

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • Darren Currie

Votes: 100 34.1%
  • Graham Coughlan

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Mark Stimson

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • Adam Barrett

Votes: 29 9.9%
  • Ian Holloway

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Uwe Rosler

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Sean O'Driscoll

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Graham Westley

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Neil Harris

Votes: 24 8.2%
  • John White

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Bart Griemink

Votes: 12 4.1%

• Total voters
Now Brown has gone and rightly so, the next appointment is one we have got to get right, for me we have to get someone that knows this level and has a record of getting teams out of the league, or do we go with someone like say Mark Bentley who has the club at heart and doing a good job in the lower divisions?

Can we have a vote in here for next manager, anyone willing to setup a poll??

I’m old & sh!t with tech so don’t know how to do it..?

Give it to Kevin Maher.

Get some unity and feel-good factor back, he’s worked with the youngsters, did a decent job at Chelmsford. He can’t be any worse than Brown.

Give it to Kevin Maher.

Get some unity and feel-good factor back, he’s worked with the youngsters, did a decent job at Chelmsford. He can’t be any worse than Brown.
That would be like giving it to another Molesley but one who is a fan. We need someone who knows this league more than anything.

I’ve said it already but I’d give Danny Searle a go! Worked miracles at Aldershot with no money and when they beat us his players were running through brick walls for him

Darren Currie has to be under consideration, but I’ve a feeling this might be a left field appointment.

Back