• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News NEXT MEETING

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
Guys 'n' Gals

We have a Supporters Liaison Meeting on Monday 27th January.

We will be asking questions around:-

the racist abuse pre-season and the alleged incident at Tranmere
news on season ticket prices for next season
any possible development / improvement of Roots Hall
I am sure there will be an update on the squad (but don't expect any naughty inside info)
Next season's kit given the negative feedback provided this year

Anything you guys want added??

The kit. Can I provide you next seasons teamwear catalogue? They are same old, same old. If we got to keep just sport can't we please for the love of god. Have an avec bespoke kit?

Main thing has to be the season ticket price and that £395 or anything in that region is just not acceptable for League Two. If he wants bums on seats he has to make it a reasonable price.

Main thing has to be the season ticket price and that £395 or anything in that region is just not acceptable for League Two. If he wants bums on seats he has to make it a reasonable price.

Yes, I agree. I think getting the fans' views over about the price of season cards pending inevitable relegation - and of all the commercial packages....sponsorships, hospitality etc - should definitely be heard.

Commercial have had a really unenviable job trying to motivate any kind of enthusiasm this season outside of the stalwarts.

Totally this should be discussed

The kit. Can I provide you next seasons teamwear catalogue? They are same old, same old. If we got to keep just sport can't we please for the love of god. Have an avec bespoke kit?
Rather have Adidas as our kit would look cool with dark blue with 3 Adidas stripe on the shoulder!

Here's a serious question to raise. There are quite a few exiles here in Ireland who would watch IFOLLOW all the time but because of the SKY "et all" carve up we are counted as UK not overseas. I am sure , should we be permitted to be "Overseas" we could make a "small dent " in Uncle Ron's Vat bill each month so give us weekly punishment and a few sheckles into the club each week ?
Dare you to raise it !:Smile:

I was flying weekly to Canada but Harry has taken over my place so no longer an address there!

Worth raising whether there is any plan to refund STHs for the cancelled Bury game, and if yes, when. Thanks.

Worth raising whether there is any plan to refund STHs for the cancelled Bury game, and if yes, when. Thanks.
I think the club has no obligation to give any refunds for the Bury game as it was out of their control.Morally be nice if they gave us something off of next seasons ST

I doubt that's the club's fault.
Indeed, but there should be some transparency over the situation. I'd be happy to donate mine to the upkeep of the Academy, some may want or need the refund, but the club ignoring it isn't right.

Did we get anywhere with the drainpipes leaking in the West Stand ?

Any rainfall during the match just pours out at the bottom onto adjacent seats - repair / extend the downpipe?

Ta in anticipation.

As per every meeting, stadium update and where are the weekly blues bulletins we were promised especially the one that was going to cover all the ins and out of the work to date on stadium lol

The teenage cretins who sit in East Greens (seats J 94/95/96), who are obviously season card holders should be advised to moderate their language, so that people who are unlucky enough to sit behind them or in their vicinity don't have to put up with their constant stream of foul mouthed abuse directed at SUFC players.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree. I think getting the fans' views over about the price of season cards pending inevitable relegation - and of all the commercial packages....sponsorships, hospitality etc - should definitely be heard.

Commercial have had a really unenviable job trying to motivate any kind of enthusiasm this season outside of the stalwarts.

The price of the hospitality packages has gone up over the last few seasons and in my opinion the quality has gone down.
I booked the Blues Lounge recently as I do every season and was disappointed on a number of counts.

I replied politely to the feedback email making what I felt were valid and constructive comments about the drop in quality. Guess what, no reply.

Is this just a reflection of what's been going on generally - staff not being paid, players not interested, no money so corners being cut ?

Would be interested to hear a response from the Club.

Thanks.

As we always seem to look at negatives I’d just like to add a positive to pass on. When I went to the game on Boxing Day the club were selling off a load of the orange Prostate Cancer shirts for £20 and offering free shirt printing. I thought that was brilliant and the amount of people buying them was massive. A great idea and something nice from the club shop to throw in the free shirt printing.

As we always seem to look at negatives I’d just like to add a positive to pass on. When I went to the game on Boxing Day the club were selling off a load of the orange Prostate Cancer shirts for £20 and offering free shirt printing. I thought that was brilliant and the amount of people buying them was massive. A great idea and something nice from the club shop to throw in the free shirt printing.

The club shop is outsourced.......

The teenage cretins who sit in East Greens (seats J 94/95/96), who are obviously season card holders should be advised to moderate their language, so that people who are unlucky enough to sit behind them or in their vicinity don't have to put up with their contant stream of foul mouthed abuse directed at SUFC players.
I absolutely sympathise but that is something to be taken up with stewards or police when it is actually happening?

I absolutely sympathise but that is something to be taken up with stewards or police when it is actually happening?

Agreed.But I won't be making the mistake of booking seats behind them ever again,however.FWIW,I notice that the 3 seats behind them for the Lincoln home game are still available.Can't say I'm too suprised.People obviously know they're a problem.

Last edited:
Back