• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News NEXT MEETING

Good meeting tonight.

SUFC are not aware of any L1 club offering a refund due to the Bury game. They did however offer season tickets holders a free ticket for Oxford. The terms and conditions are clear in this respect.

I guess they didn't look too hard, if at all.

click here

I guess they didn't look too hard, if at all.

click here

And past to the club for information.

Though not really offering a refund, only "considering individual requests".

Here is a thought though. We have in the region of 4000 season ticket holders (I know some of you will correct me, but lets keep it simple for maths purposes). If they refunded £20 to all of us that's £80k lost without considering the on-the-day takings that were similarly forfeit.

And past to the club for information.

Though not really offering a refund, only "considering individual requests".

Here is a thought though. We have in the region of 4000 season ticket holders (I know some of you will correct me, but lets keep it simple for maths purposes). If they refunded £20 to all of us that's £80k lost without considering the on-the-day takings that were similarly forfeit.

They're not going to consider them and then say no !

1/23rd of the price off next years ticket is a sort of refund anyway !

Back