• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next safe game?

One visit to those loos will put a stop to that!
Took my son to his first game when he was 4. Asked if he could go toilet. Walked in and said “oohhh I’m not going in there”. Held it till we got home.
He’s 15 now and never set foot inside a Southend toilet.
True story!

Hi,

Just a simple one is the protests just for this next game?

This isn’t a post about wether I agree or disagree with the protests I get people think something needs to be done .

Reason I ask I wanna take my nephew who’s 5 to one of the up coming games but don’t think it’s a good atmosphere to be involved in people apparently turning up late Martin out chants ect. So wanna wait to take him when all calmed down.

Don’t let that stop you taking him. We need all the young blood we can get 🤜

I’m sorry but I find somebody asking which game is ‘safe’ to go to quite odd as well as amusing at the same time.
Roots hall is a very safe place for home fans when it comes to any crowd disturbances especially up in the family section of the west. Watch out for Venus though he’s very shady! 😜

I’m sorry but I find somebody asking which game is ‘safe’ to go to quite odd as well as amusing at the same time.
Roots hall is a very safe place for home fans when it comes to any crowd disturbances especially up in the family section of the west. Watch out for Venus though he’s very shady! 😜
No but seriously people are turning up late and chanting ‘Martin Out’ this is quite simply not a safe place to be. What if we are losing and some people leave early!!!
Please leave all children at home everybody

No but seriously people are turning up late and chanting ‘Martin Out’ this is quite simply not a safe place to be. What if we are losing and some people leave early!!!
Please leave all children at home everybody
No need for sarcasm who knows what will happen if a protest could be more than just that .

Back