• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Next season 2022-2023 expectations?

Where will will finish

• Champions

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Play-off places

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Mid table

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Struggling

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Relegated

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We are still short of a couple of players in key areas. Throw in the long term injuries and it will be the difference between top7 and around 10th

I originally thought somewhere between 5th and 10th but I am now thinking between 10th and 15th as things currently stand. If we tighten up the defence by bringing in a player that can organise it and somehow manage to share regular goal scoring throughout the squad we might just make it into the top 10. At present I cannot see us making the play offs.

We are basically a young side i have always thought like Smiffy posted it would take time. Some off our signings are new to full time football and new to this division,,,this season will be a learning curve for them,,we are still short of a really decent striker and CB general to organise the young defenders we havei will be happy if we finish in the top half of the table and flirt with the playoffs.

Mid table.

I think top half will be considered a decent season. But if we could sneak in to the playoffs l, then I think everyone of the playing staff would have done an amazing job.

I think we will finish 10th

Was really hoping with decent signings we would compete near the top .Even with the so called start of FF everything still feels flat with very little optimism.Unfortunately it looks like we are now a bog standard Non league outfit hoping for a miracles from a non league playing staff.I just hope I'm wrong as years in this wilderness feels utterly depressing when watching the football league highlights.

Was really hoping with decent signings we would compete near the top .Even with the so called start of FF everything still feels flat with very little optimism.Unfortunately it looks like we are now a bog standard Non league outfit hoping for a miracles from a non league playing staff.I just hope I'm wrong as years in this wilderness feels utterly depressing when watching the football league highlights.
This feels a little bit like a self fulfilling prophecy. The business with the hold ups on announcing players and the non payment of some club staff have not helped the mood, but the team building has been very good for us and the results haven't been all that shabby.

Saturday will be the first proof of the pudding on our newly made team. Do well and win and the mood will lift.

Back