• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Next season 2022-2023 expectations?

Where will will finish

• Champions

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Play-off places

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Mid table

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Struggling

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Relegated

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is always a matter of numbers.

Get 40 points - avoid relegation
Get 50/60 points - mid-table safety
Get 70/75 points - play-off place
Get 85/90 points - Champions

easy innit!!

Minimum, and a bare minimum at that, needs to be top 7. Should be higher (1st) and I do not think Wrexham is as cut and dried as posters suggest. Anything less than 7th and all the Kevolution hype or whatever you want to call it is a failure.

One thing any team must do is get over the promotion nerves we could have a great season but those last few games are a killer just ask the Wrexham fans

I think you are all forgetting a certain court case in January.

If it has a bad result will we be able to continue ?

Don't forget any umbongoes in the meantime.
There is long way to go before we get to January. We will have been under way in the league for 5 months and regular revenue will have been coming in via games.
I wouldn't mind betting that Tom Lawrence has been planning to avoid/swerve any embargos this season with a view to giving Kev and co every chance to succeed.

As for any court hearing, Ron won't get to full trial for ages after that, if at all.

I think you are all forgetting a certain court case in January.

If it has a bad result will we be able to continue ?

Don't forget any umbongoes in the meantime.
Just when you think it’s all good for our team there’s always a certain man you can guarantee to pop up and spoil things for us if he get big publicity with his court hearing it’s right in. The middle of our season, just when you want him in the background not making the headlines

Would like to see us in the playoffs at least but all will depend on who else we sign.

Just when you think it’s all good for our team there’s always a certain man you can guarantee to pop up and spoil things for us if he get big publicity with his court hearing it’s right in. The middle of our season, just when you want him in the background not making the headlines

I doubt a few lines in the Echo about Ron being case being adjourned another 6 months will cause to many problems for a group of professional players.

Minimum, and a bare minimum at that, needs to be top 7. Should be higher (1st) and I do not think Wrexham is as cut and dried as posters suggest. Anything less than 7th and all the Kevolution hype or whatever you want to call it is a failure.
Wrexham was cut and dryed last season .But what leauge are they in .And thowing money around does not mean a garrented promotion .

Anyone thinking we will finish above Wrexham need a reality check.they are spending £30000 on buying players, ok Dunt always work but there budget for this league is unbelievably.Look at our signing's so for 2 players on free contract.and anymore will be the same,plus a couple of loans.Think we have the right management team now, but anyone thinking we will win the league need a reality check .But top 7 is a must,

FOR YOUR CALENDAR | 🗓

The Vanarama NL have confirmed the following key dates for the 22/23 season

- Fixtures out on 6 July
- Season starts 6 August
- Season ends 29 April
- 25 games pre-Xmas and 21 post Xmas
- Festive games Monday 26 December and Sunday 1 January

for me to play an attractive brand of football ,the players to give 100% every game and to be paid on time. Where we will finish is dependant on the signings we bring in to strengthen the squad. Hopefully a playoff place , I think as someone said Wrexham have already one foot on promotion ,they just need to strengthen their defence .

Back