• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next Season

Shrimper

Life President
I got bored so i look at all the possible trips that we could face next year and how much each different outcome could be because it's always nice to be prepared. Might take a bit.

Going Down:
Charlton - 39.3miles
Southampton 133miles
Norwich - 98.9miles
Barnsley - 209miles
Blackpool - 271miles
Nottm Forest - 159miles
Plymouth - 227miles

Coming Up:
Brentford - 59miles
Exeter City - 253miles
Wycombe - 82.5miles
Bury - 244miles
Rochdale - 250miles
Gillingham - 46.9miles
Chesterfield - 181miles
Shrewsbury - 191miles
Bradford - 238miles
Dagenham - 28.1miles

So we could be looking at the shortest added on of Charlton, Norwich & Southampton along with Brentford , Dagenham, Wycombe and Gillingham.

Going Down:
Charlton - 39.3miles -
Southampton 133miles
Norwich - 98.9miles

Coming Up:
Brentford - 59miles
Wycombe - 82.5miles
Gillingham - 46.9miles

I'd like to see these come to our league. Sounds like a few fun away games. I hope we get some good away games in the cup next season as well.

Coming down:-
I would be happy with 3 from Charlton, Forest, Southampton and Norwich.
All decent trips

Coming Up:-
I would be happy with the 4 being Brentford, Wycombe, Gillingham and a Derby with Daggers

Potentially a cracking season for rivalries/local games and thus making games more exciting....

Col Ewe (obvious), Orient (obvious), Brentford (Previous), Brighton (previous, if they stay up), Charlton (local), Millwall (local), Gillingham (close), Wycombe (Close, The Taylor effect and ex-players), Northampton (close), Southampton (close enough), Norwich (close enough) and Nottm Forest (Hooooooters :clap:)

I wonder if Bailey will leave Charlton. I'd be expecting a warm and welcoming crowd at Roots Hall :D

Going Down:
Charlton - 39.3miles -
Southampton 133miles
Norwich - 98.9miles

Coming Up:
Brentford - 59miles
Wycombe - 82.5miles
Gillingham - 46.9miles

I'd like to see these come to our league. Sounds like a few fun away games. I hope we get some good away games in the cup next season as well.

I would go with that aswell with Daggers also coming up from L2.

I think my preferences are going to be a tad unpopular with the rest of you guys. Apart from Brentford (seem a safe bet to be coming up) and Charlton (all but down) we have...

Going down
Barnsley- 35 miles
Notts Forest- 70 miles

Coming up
Bury- 9 miles
Rochdale- 14 miles
Bradford- 38 miles

In all seriousness, I'd rather see Norwich and Exeter in our division as although Norwich is a trek for me and Exeter is a trek for everyone I think they'd make for the best days out.

Back