• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next season's away games - what are you looking forward to?

Ipswich as well, last went when we were in the Chumpionship and we got a surprising win there. Also hope to finally do either Bolton or Fleetwood this year.

Long term memory of Lincoln coming to "The Hall" ...I was a youth at the time, mid 70's...believe it all kicked off outside, and then in the South Bank...were they going up at the time ??

Bolton will probably be the only new ground for me. Blackpool's always fun and better now the fans have returned (I didn't go last season).

Ipswich for me and some other of my grumpy old pals. Bring it on. Probably Christmas or Easter?

Ipswich for me. Will be doing both games with a mate of mine from up here, only rule is we've both got to sit in the home end!

Tranmere is an absolute **** hole - no wish to go back there at all!

It's a short train ride from Liverpool (probably a longer walk from the station) and Liverpool is a great night out. Not as though I'll be going though.

MK Dons is a bus ride or a wife taxi away. :Clap:

Not done Tranmere or Sunderland so want to tick them off my list. Expect I'll do some/all of Gills, Ipswich, Oxford, Peterborough, Wycombe, Fake Dons, Real Dons.

Are you sure about that. Went there a few years ago for a game and stayed over. Found the area very pleasant indeed. Will certainly be going this season.

Went with Wino's gang on a weekday 10 years ago or so, intimidating area and lots of yobby kids about.

Went with Wino's gang on a weekday 10 years ago or so, intimidating area and lots of yobby kids about.

I think Birkenhead's a bit rough (I can't talk though, I live in Tilbury! :D....) Wirral on the whole is pretty posh in some areas

Having looked at next season's fixtures.

Im missing 5 to complete them all.

Some of them I visited a long time ago but that still counts, although Blackpool have since redeveloped.

It's a short train ride from Liverpool (probably a longer walk from the station) and Liverpool is a great night out. Not as though I'll be going though.

MK Dons is a bus ride or a wife taxi away. :Clap:
Tranmere was a long train journey for me as I got on the wrong one and arrived at half time.
MK Dons was much easier with MK wife taxi (on the way there, I note she doesn't do wait and return.....)

Lincoln for obvious reasons. I still can't quite believe we are in the same division. I was at Sincil Bank when Tilly was in charge and they went out of the football league.

Others that I am looking forward to include Sunderland, Ipswich and Bolton

Back