• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next year's away shirt

Next year's away shirt - which one?

• Black and White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Yellow and Blue

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 29 2005,19:25)]Black and white, good design but not the right colours for an away kit for SUFC IMHO..
If they had any sense they would offer this number with blue sleeves instead of black. Then it WOULD have links with tradition. The home kit of the great team of 1980/81!!!

The three on offer are probably the cheapest ones that Nike can provide in bulk.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (seenyeva kryevyetka @ April 29 2005,19:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 29 2005,19:25)]Black and white, good design but not the right colours for an away kit for SUFC IMHO..
If they had any sense they would offer this number with blue sleeves instead of black. Then it WOULD have links with tradition. The home kit of the great team of 1980/81!!!

The three on offer are probably the cheapest ones that Nike can provide in bulk.
Couldn't agree more!!!

Yeah make that design with a shade of blue!

Yes they sure do look very cheap looking. Except the red one, but make that design yellow!

The club make an effort to try and please the fans by giving them a choice, instead of just bringing out what they want, yet we still get constant fecking moaning.
sad.gif

I think people should consider as well that it looks certainly as if Option 2 & 3 are computer generated on to the players so the colours will probably be slightly different. I like 2 & 3 personally, and we should be grateful that we've got another season of Nike kits instead of the dark days of some bootsale type clobber.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ April 29 2005,20:40)]The club make an effort to try and please the fans by giving them a choice, instead of just bringing out what they want, yet we still get constant fecking moaning.
sad.gif
I wasn't moaning (fecking or otherwise). The question was posed which kit did people want. I don't like or want any of them.And also think they look cheap. Especially the fetid yellow number. I stated an opinion as asked. That's all.

Back