• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next zoom meeting with Ron?

For those of us unable to spend an hour or so watching the video, will the minutes be published?
Its an hour meeting. Pop it on and listen to it. Unless you want to see the lips moving quite easy to do something whilst listening. Lots mentioned so far regarding stans involvement, introduction from tom, Season tickets and refunds (credit), meet the blues day, 2 people in the running for the coaching role, player signings

Must admit so far Ron has been on top form with a couple of jokes towards the echo which Chris seemed to take quite well.

Its an hour meeting. Pop it on and listen to it. Unless you want to see the lips moving quite easy to do something whilst listening. Lots mentioned so far regarding stans involvement, introduction from tom, Season tickets and refunds (credit), meet the blues day, 2 people in the running for the coaching role, player signings

Must admit so far Ron has been on top form with a couple of jokes towards the echo which Chris seemed to take quite well.
I think Chris has had much worse things said to him on different platforms!

Can you also ask him for an update on the new stadium application as yesterday’s target for the Planning Committee meeting has been and gone. Can he also confirm that once past DCC approval the plans still need to go before the Full Council.

Could we please have a little update on:

• Fossett's Farm planning - did Ron's much-mentioned DCC determination meeting happen yesterday as he was aiming for? If not then when are we going to get the decision?
  • Are the rumours regarding our relationship with Hummel true and will they still be making our kits going forward?
    • Club should be pressured over this if deal has ended due to breach of contract by SUFC (i.e not paying money due). If this is the case then this is the latest in the more than a decade-long string of cases of the Club treating businesses/partners appallingly and of the Club's reputation being stamped into the gutter, and it's probably the one that hurts the fans the most after the overwhelmingly positive reaction to last season's kits. How is the Club going to restore its reputation in football and local circles?

• Fossett's Farm planning - did Ron's much-mentioned DCC determination meeting happen yesterday as he was aiming for? If not then when are we going to get the decision?
  • Are the rumours regarding our relationship with Hummel true and will they still be making our kits going forward?
    • Club should be pressured over this if deal has ended due to breach of contract by SUFC (i.e not paying money due). If this is the case then this is the latest in the more than a decade-long string of cases of the Club treating businesses/partners appallingly and of the Club's reputation being stamped into the gutter, and it's probably the one that hurts the fans the most after the overwhelmingly positive reaction to last season's kits. How is the Club going to restore its reputation in football and local circles?

It takes a day to lose a reputation, takes a decade to restore it.

Is that the rumour that we didnt pay monies due, be nice to know if it has ended what the reason is. I had heard Hummel were doing the kit from the club shop, that was late last week.

Is that the rumour that we didnt pay monies due, be nice to know if it has ended what the reason is. I had heard Hummel were doing the kit from the club shop, that was late last week.
Where has that rumor come from? Weren't Hummel running the club shop so I thought the money would pass the other way round

Where has that rumor come from? Weren't Hummel running the club shop so I thought the money would pass the other way round
I don’t know where it has come from, first i heard was on here

they do run the shop yes and we split the profits on the Hummel kits/Trwining kit sales. I cant see how we would owe them as they would surely (and i do not know this as i really dont understand) only pass over form the shop takings the split due to the club and the same from online sales. Hey Ho I dont know so just guessing

I don’t know where it has come from, first i heard was on here

they do run the shop yes and we split the profits on the Hummel kits/Trwining kit sales. I cant see how we would owe them as they would surely (and i do not know this as i really dont understand) only pass over form the shop takings the split due to the club and the same from online sales. Hey Ho I dont know so just guessing

Hummel don't run the club shop. I believe it is run and stocked by a company called Elite Group, who are a similar company to Just Sport. Just like Just Sport have a technical partnership with Avec and Nike Teamwear (hence our old lots and training gear), Elite Group have one with Hummel.

Hummel don't run the club shop. I believe it is run and stocked by a company called Elite Group, who are a similar company to Just Sport. Just like Just Sport have a technical partnership with Avec and Nike Teamwear (hence our old lots and training gear), Elite Group have one with Hummel.
Fair enough but they have a link, i am sire the club announced last summer that Hummel ran the shop though.
But Elite group surely send the money evenly to booth parties, i struggle to see how the club cannot have paid monies due (if that is the reason) when they are not holding the funds.

**edit**
a link to the clubs statement, does say that Hummel run the shop which is why I thought that.

Are people trying to find problems where there are none? I'm sure when the kit is announced we will all be looking to see if it's got the famous chevrons or a tick.

As far as I was aware the deal was a 3 year deal. Must admit last year I bought a shirt and I haven't bought one in a long time. I'm looking forward to this year's.

Would like to know the delay with the accounts. Are the accountants refusing to sign the accounts off?

Back