• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Next Zoom Meeting

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
Okay gang.

Next Zoom meeting has been put back a week - primarily because so many people (including myself and Trevor) were not available this Thursday. I believe we will be doing it on Thursday 2nd.

We are expecting Partick Van Accountant to be in attendance, so I am sure we will be asking a range of questions on the accounts. And, of course, we'd have all been back to the Hall - so I am sure there will be observations.

I will take a look at the previous thread to see if there are things in there we want to bring forward. https://www.shrimperzone.com/forums...meetings-questions.107960/page-3#post-2401597

However, if you want a question asked - please put it here and we will see what we can do!

Okay gang.

Next Zoom meeting has been put back a week - primarily because so many people (including myself and Trevor) were not available this Thursday. I believe we will be doing it on Thursday 2nd.

We are expecting Partick Van Accountant to be in attendance, so I am sure we will be asking a range of questions on the accounts. And, of course, we'd have all been back to the Hall - so I am sure there will be observations.

I will take a look at the previous thread to see if there are things in there we want to bring forward. https://www.shrimperzone.com/forums...meetings-questions.107960/page-3#post-2401597

However, if you want a question asked - please put it here and we will see what we can do!
Can you ask why the season tickets are being sent out so late. There is a good chance we won't have them before the first game if the post continues with its own problems.

Premium rate calls when phoning the club. Any chance about doing something about it.

Ticket office - how is the process for buying tickets over the phone so difficult (i.e no one manning the phones) for people who work and are unable to go to the ground to buy tickets?

Can you ask why the season tickets are being sent out so late. There is a good chance we won't have them before the first game if the post continues with its own problems.
My wife got a letter yesterday that was dated a week ago so I'm not holding out on getting my season card before Saturday if they've only been posted Monday!?

Can you please ask on Blues Lottery over the pandemic? The draws have still taken place but no contact on prizes and no response to emails about it. Not mega important or urgent but would be nice to know that they are aware of it and will get around to sorting it.

My wife got a letter yesterday that was dated a week ago so I'm not holding out on getting my season card before Saturday if they've only been posted Monday!?
The article on the Southend website says that they are being posted out today so even less likely.

Premium rate calls when phoning the club. Any chance about doing something about it.
For those that don't know the General Enquiries number gets you to the ticket office in the same way: 01702 304050
I always use this! I agree that the premium number shouldn't appear on the website and its confusing but you don't have to use it...

Think they are being posted today, that was the update yesterday I believe

When ever I have bought additional tickets i have always received them within 24 hours via the post so I am hopeful.

Can you please ask on Blues Lottery over the pandemic? The draws have still taken place but no contact on prizes and no response to emails about it. Not mega important or urgent but would be nice to know that they are aware of it and will get around to sorting it.

I've received response on a generic blues lottery question, not related to collecting prizes, on Commercial@southend-united.co.uk - hope that helps

Since the financial director is attending, lets try and get some finance questions in....

(1) what are the reasons for the persistent late filing of accounts?
(2) are there financial (or other (embargo?) ) penalties for filing accounts late?
(3) When are the accounts for 2019/20 and 2020/21 due to be filed? When can we expect them to actually be filed?
(4) What are the reasons for the change in kit provider this season? Rumour is we owe(d) money to Hummel - is that correct?
(5) What is the forecast loss (or profit) for this season 2021/22 ?
(6) If we are not promoted what will be in the impact on budget next season?

Since the financial director is attending, lets try and get some finance questions in....

(1) what are the reasons for the persistent late filing of accounts?
(2) are there financial (or other (embargo?) ) penalties for filing accounts late?
(3) When are the accounts for 2019/20 and 2020/21 due to be filed? When can we expect them to actually be filed?
(4) What are the reasons for the change in kit provider this season? Rumour is we owe(d) money to Hummel - is that correct?
(5) What is the forecast loss (or profit) for this season 2021/22 ?
(6) If we are not promoted what will be in the impact on budget next season?
Didnt Tom answer question 4 previously, saying it wa s nothing financial ? I had heard Hummel had trouble supplying kits as well (they had that issue the year before as well, with Coventry i think the rumour was). I know Tom was asked in a previous meeting though

One thing for certain though is he will waffle on with long answers without answering, he needs to be bought back in line quickly with direct answers not the waffle

Didnt Tom answer question 4 previously, saying it wa s nothing financial ? I had heard Hummel had trouble supplying kits as well (they had that issue the year before as well, with Coventry i think the rumour was). I know Tom was asked in a previous meeting though

One thing for certain though is he will waffle on with long answers without answering, he needs to be bought back in line quickly with direct answers not the waffle

I don't recall any reason being given

The OS now contains the winning numbers, all back dated,; and I was not lucky!
The details certainly were missing for all the pandemic games prior to the "re-boot".

Back