• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Next Zoom Meeting

I've now moved earlier posts in this thread regarding programs to give the new thread context.

What's the date for the next meeting?

Will there be a new thread for shimperzones representative to collate questions?

Hi,

Has this been confirmed for Thursday now? Maybe I am a touch keen, but I think it's important the posters on here are given the opportunity to put any questions forward for this in a timely manner. It sometimes feels like questions from the zone are a bit of an afterthought on these meetings.

Would be handy to know too who will be on the call from the club to tailor the questions accordingly.

Cheers,

Matt

On the next zoom can we ask why the website is so poor re the under 23s and other levels of the academy. Surely it can’t be too difficult for them to upload player profiles and also give notice of the games such as tomorrow nights one. Not only would fans know about it and give them a chance to go and support it they feel like it (income for the club even if only a bit) but more importantly the academy has and continues to be a massive area of pride and achievement for the club. We have had and continue to have some amazing players come through this and even represent their countries and international level (u15s etc). Not only this but they could have something on there that tracks the players who have left ie the lad who made his Man City debut last week.

Feel like the club should be shouting about the reserves from the rooftop as they are one of the few things we can proudly shout about at the moment and in recent years

Could someone ask Tom if he’s received my email regarding helping with the aid of pigeons at Roots Hall?

To be honest there only questions that need answering are FF progress or otherwise. Is Ron going to shaft us. When does it start. What is Requirement 87. Has he any intention of building the stadium. I know we'll unlikely to get a straight answer but it will be good viewing.

Personally I think the time for talking is over. We know the club is a shambles on and off the pitch. We’ve been fed bull**** from the club for far too long. Constant broken promises and deflection and very little if any change. In fact we are going backwards. I feel sorry for Tom. A good guy and he unfortunately gets thrown to the wolves. Ron needs to go and as a supporter base we need to rally and work out the best way to facilitate this in the most sustainable and quickest time possible.

Back