• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NFL Tickets - Wembley

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
For anyone that has applied for tickets for this years game New Orleans Saints v San Diego Chargers, i have received a confirm of success in ballot for tickets. Your email should be on it's way if you have been successful.

got mine yesterday. got some behind the goal. all the good seats are stupidly expensive

Got my tickets yesterday! Looking forward to it, this will be my 3rd regular season game!

No offense meant if this applies to anyone on here, but I do wonder how many people that are going to this match got really upset at the Premiership's idea of playing games abroad only to support a league that is doing the same thing.

No offense meant if this applies to anyone on here, but I do wonder how many people that are going to this match got really upset at the Premiership's idea of playing games abroad only to support a league that is doing the same thing.

it's not quite the same, as it isn't a whole round of matches, just a cherry-picked single game.

it's not quite the same, as it isn't a whole round of matches, just a cherry-picked single game.

In some aspects it is worse I feel, mainly because one team loses a valuable home game, and traveling across the Atlantic for a game probably takes a toll on the players. In a sport with so few games played per season it can leave teams with a distinct disadvantage. Obviously this argument is weakened some with the knowledge that the defending champs played in London last season, but they were not the ones that lost the home game, that was the Dolphins.

I was all in favour of the premier$hite playing all games abroad. I'm so disillusioned with the premier$hite, that I'd swap it for the NFL without a second's thought.

The other difference is that in the US they are franchises and go where the money is, whilst in England clubs are linked and founded by the community.

I was all in favour of the premier$hite playing all games abroad. I'm so disillusioned with the premier$hite, that I'd swap it for the NFL without a second's thought.

Interesting idea. If this happened, might we draw the Seattle Seahawks or the Cleveland Browns in the FA Cup? I'd like to see the All At Sea boys hiring a limo for that away trip.

The other difference is that in the US they are franchises and go where the money is, whilst in England clubs are linked and founded by the community.

agree with this... i think that having a round of prem games abroad would be quite fun... but then I'm not a fan of a prem team.

Back