• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NHS app

Is this the same app that you use for the track and trace?

My phone (HTC One M7) is getting to the point now that apps update, and then no longer work as they are not supported on my phone. May be the time for me to upgrade

no. normal NHS app you use to book appointments

Just downloaded the app. What a nightmare to sign up. Still waiting for the confirmation email from them that the details I gave them are correct and I can make full use of the app.

Cheers, I'll have a look.

The only time i go to the doctors is when i move GP surgeries and they invite me in to fill in the form and weigh me and do my height.

It seems to be compatible with my phone. Have jumped through the hoops required and currently have requested the full access so took a photo of driving licence and had my face scanned by the phone.

It seems to be compatible with my phone. Have jumped through the hoops required and currently have requested the full access so took a photo of driving licence and had my face scanned by the phone.

My face wouldn't scan (I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere) so I had to send them a video. I'm still waiting for their email response, which has taken longer than the two hours they said it would take. That said, they probably haven't stopped laughing yet.

My face wouldn't scan (I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere) so I had to send them a video. I'm still waiting for their email response, which has taken longer than the two hours they said it would take. That said, they probably haven't stopped laughing yet.

Took three hours all in all for me this morning

Just downloaded the app. What a nightmare to sign up. Still waiting for the confirmation email from them that the details I gave them are correct and I can make full use of the app.

Signed-up around mid-day and still awaiting the confirm email. Scanning my passport photo took an age.

looking likely they will use NHS app to show you've had the vaccine for passport purposes. Just downloaded it and it shows Ive had one dose. Make sure you download the app before it gets overloaded!

Just got their email ? Where did you look to find out about your one dose?

looking likely they will use NHS app to show you've had the vaccine for passport purposes. Just downloaded it and it shows Ive had one dose. Make sure you download the app before it gets overloaded!
It's installed on my phone now but no ID approval yet. As you already know, when you register its three codes or the ID Route. I'm already registered electroncially with my surgery and I did find 2 of the codes on the surgery site, but you have to have all three it seems. Anyway, I can already book appointments and repeat scripts but if this works as a vaccine passport it will do for me. Thanks for this Naps,

Ta for that. Only showing a recent tetanus shot under ‘acute (short term)’ , no mention of my 1st Covid jab… ?

We had a go for my wife, and as she does not drive we had to go down the passport route. What a pain in the arse that turned out to be because the P/P page is shiny and getting a good clear photo was painful (for me, anyway) and it took 5 attempts before the app decided the photo was clear enough. Mrs RHB was as intolerant of this as the Mayor of Intolerant town, so it got a bit fraught, but all done now.

It all sounds a bit of a nightmare what you folks have been saying, I think I'll give it a miss.

Sorry to sound uneducated, what would it be used for? Has the Gov made it compulsory to have if you want to enter certain places?

It all sounds a bit of a nightmare what you folks have been saying, I think I'll give it a miss.

Sorry to sound uneducated, what would it be used for? Has the Gov made it compulsory to have if you want to enter certain places?

No, but if you are hoping to travel abroad it will be your proof that you have been vaccinated & therefore if not on red list allowed in.

No, but if you are hoping to travel abroad it will be your proof that you have been vaccinated & therefore if not on red list allowed in.

Thanks. I did hear you have to have proof of a vaccine for the Euro's this summer at Wembley, it does make sense.

Back