• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nice One Blues World!

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
BW has been much improved of late, but today was unreal. The feed stopped for a bit at half time, and what do we get when the feed returns?

Bloody Col Ewe commentary of all things!!!!

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Dec. 03 2005,16:33)]Came back after about 25 mins of the 2nd half.
I personally listened to all the 2nd half on Dons World after the Essex mix up.

I like to do that sometimes anyway as you hear a different side of the story.

The 2 commentators were very impressed with us and thought it was a superb result for Dons as 'Southend are one of the best sides in the league'.

They thought Gower was class and were relieved to see JCR go off. They moaned about the ref too. Was quite entertaining and certainly more interesting than the monotone tw&t on Bluesworld...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Dec. 03 2005,20:03)]Was quite entertaining and certainly more interesting than the monotone tw&t on Bluesworld...
Blues World commentary was much more lively in the 2nd half... but if you'd prefer to listen to commentators who get mixed up between Gower and Goater, go ahead and listen to them!

I couldn't believe that gaff... even though the Southend commentator kept getting mixed up with Smith and JCR in the first half.

Seems that this issue was not PTV's error (PTV operate BW). BBC Essex had 'dialed in' with the wrong match and PTV actually spotted the problem.

Just thought I'd put the record straight.

Back