• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jonny_Stokes

Sir Jonny Of Promotionshire
Nothing like a ****poor series of results, culminating in a dreadful home performance to get the message board in uproar.

Blimey this league's going to be harder than either the fans or our manager thought - we're actually going to be in a bit of relegation trouble this season.

Our manager's got UEFA badges? Better start using them, as this isn't good enough - we need some loan signings!

Brand new centre back, eh? He's been here about five minutes, but a couple of bad showings - drop him, drop him now! In fact, sell him! He's sh!t!

Tell you what, that 10 minute cameo from a half-fit striker was rubbish, wasn't it? He's never going to make it, is he?

You know that striker that wins a bunch of headers, helps out defensively and does more unselfish all-round good work for the team than any of the rest of them? I don't like him, he doesn't score two goals a game.

Sound familiar? Then you must have visited the Orient messageboard recently...
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 24 2006,23:32)]Sound familiar? Then you must have visited the Orient messageboard recently...
upside.gif
We havn't become that desperate yet!
biggrin.gif

The news from Orient was one of the bright poitns of my weekend. Well, that and SZFC winning were probably the only two!

Hi Jonny, got your Wedding Suit ready? Just getting CS J into his dress, I think.....

biggrin.gif

ps. Why loan out our pacy young left winger when your first-choice one is playing like a tw&t?

pps. Best start infighting out of frustration

ppps. The news from Southend was one of the bright points of my weekend.  Well, that and BOFC losing were probably the only two!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Sep. 24 2006,23:43)]Hi Jonny, got your Wedding Suit ready? Just getting CS J into his dress, I think.....

biggrin.gif
I didn't think pink was her colour, but she was very insistant on a Jordan-copying meringue of a dress.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 24 2006,23:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Sep. 24 2006,23:43)]Hi Jonny, got your Wedding Suit ready? Just getting CS J into his dress, I think.....

biggrin.gif
I didn't think pink was her colour, but she was very insistant on a Jordan-copying meringue of a dress.
Would have to be a pretty big Meringue!

Somehow I didn't think he would choose Blue though.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 24 2006,23:32)]Nothing like a ****poor series of results, culminating in a dreadful home performance to get the message board in uproar.

Blimey this league's going to be harder than either the fans or our manager thought - we're actually going to be in a bit of relegation trouble this season.

Our manager's got UEFA badges? Better start using them, as this isn't good enough - we need some loan signings!

Brand new centre back, eh? He's been here about five minutes, but a couple of bad showings - drop him, drop him now! In fact, sell him! He's sh!t!

Tell you what, that 10 minute cameo from a half-fit striker was rubbish, wasn't it? He's never going to make it, is he?

You know that striker that wins a bunch of headers, helps out defensively and does more unselfish all-round good work for the team than any of the rest of them? I don't like him, he doesn't score two goals a game.

Sound familiar? Then you must have visited the Orient messageboard recently...  
upside.gif
Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

A reality check for both our clubs I think. Now we will find out what the fans are made of.... and with SUFC's history of Boo Boys, I fear the worst.

sad.gif
down.gif

Back