• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nick Morgan

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
Morgan has joined Braintree Town.

George Borg has said that he's 'done his homework' on him, although he hasn't done it that well if he thinks he's only 6ft 4!:

"I've done my homework on Nick and he has the same proven pedigree that I saw in Danny Gay. Everyone I have spoken too about him agrees that he has a great presence and dominates his 18-yard box. At six foot four, he's a big lad and can look after himself - I'm sure he will prove to be a great asset for the Club."

I'm seeing Braintree's Chairman on Friday so I will give him the real low down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ June 08 2005,20:03)]I'm seeing Braintree's Chairman on Friday so I will give him the real low down.
really?
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (executioner @ June 08 2005,21:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ June 08 2005,20:03)]I'm seeing Braintree's Chairman on Friday so I will give him the real low down.
really?  
sad.gif
Yeah he owns our Programme Printer's Queensway and I have a meeting with him to discuss next seasons programme.

In that case ask him why in Tilly's comments every issue there were 2 or 3 lines that were always repeated at the top of the next page. Makes us look two-bob when it's actually his companies ****-up

I hope you make him grovel Scriv
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ June 09 2005,13:20)]Whos doing the match reports next year Scriv ?
Me!!!

I hate doing them as well because I'm useless at them. I get too into the match and then realise I haven't put anything on my notepad for 20 mins.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ June 09 2005,14:05)]I hate doing them as well because I'm useless at them. I get too into the match and then realise I haven't put anything on my notepad for 20 mins.
Sure beats the running commentary into a dictaphone approach.........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ June 09 2005,14:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ June 09 2005,13:20)]Whos doing the match reports next year Scriv ?
Me!!!

I hate doing them as well because I'm useless at them. I get too into the match and then realise I haven't put anything on my notepad for 20 mins.
Ahh, that will be because it takes 20 minutes for Mark Bentley to warm up, until he does so there won't have been any action for you to report on!

Back