• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicky Bailey & Bedsente Gomis / Sutton v Arsenal

amsemp

Director⭐
Both starting for Sutton against Leeds in the FA Cup live now on BT Sport. Should be interesting to see how they're both getting on.

Nicky Bailey!!! Still hate the tosser for saying he wouldn't play for us in order to force through a transfer. It's amazing how he can go from playing for the likes of Charlton, Middlesborough, Millwall etc and now be non-league. Nothing against Sutton as I think what they have done has been amazing!

Bailey has been on the telly a lot recently.... my missus saw him and said "I don't like the look of him" without knowing about his SUFC history....Who says first impressions are wrong...

Interesting to see how Bailey gets on against Arsenal tonight.... i have to say i would rather have Bailey in my team than that massively over rated lazy frog eyed never gets his knees dirty German Ozil ..... After Alex Woodyard did so well in his FA Cup giantkilling , + Payne almost scored the winner v Man City --- great to see how well ex Shrimpers are doing this week

I'm looking forward to watching Bailey play. For a long time I've wondered why his dropped down to the level he is now.

Has he lost it? Is he being paid a Football League salary to play Non League? Has he fallen out of love with the game as a full-time professional? Rare but it happens e.g. Shane Supple. Billy Kee said he came close to quitting. I'm sure there are others too.

To add to the post above, according to the BBC Sutton have made £1m in the FA Cup. Oh to have a cup run...

Sutton are ****. WTF did they get this far?

They got lucky with the draws, other NL teams through to R3, Wombles and Leeds reserves - now they get the Gooners. We never seem to get lucky with FA Cup draws, and lost to an inferior Scum team in R3 away.

Talking if the Scum, they've had yet another claim against them from Leicester relating to intimidation and threats during and after their FA Cup game.

Interesting to see how Bailey gets on against Arsenal tonight.... i have to say i would rather have Bailey in my team than that massively over rated lazy frog eyed never gets his knees dirty German Ozil ..... After Alex Woodyard did so well in his FA Cup giantkilling , + Payne almost scored the winner v Man City --- great to see how well ex Shrimpers are doing this week

You'd rather have Nicky Bailey playing for us than Mesut Ozil. You cannot be serious?

Even if you exclude their footballing ability, I'd rather anyone played centre mid for us than Nicky Bailey!

To add to the post above, according to the BBC Sutton have made £1m in the FA Cup. Oh to have a cup run...

That's BBC research though, so might well be wrong.

Steve Bower was banging on about tonight being the lowest crowd Arsenal have ever played in front of since records began, when a 5 seconds search on Google would have given the correct answer!

Gomis actually looks like a footballer now, could see a weaker League 2 club taking a chance on him next season if he plays like that every week.

Bailey was shown on the TV drinking a can of Red Bull at half time, that can't be good for you in those circumstances, surely? He was involved a lot in the game but didn't really do much that was good, seems to have got more defensive. Gomis had a good game, he was nowhere near football fit when we had him.

Back