• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicky Bailey

Andyhsufc

Director
"Lisbie was given a straight red card in stoppage time for clashing with Nicky Bailey off the ball"

Amazing how often this happens!!

The BBC are pretty useless TBH.

"90:00+2:33 Sent off
Kevin Lisbie shown a red card for second bookable offence."

Hope they caught it on video.

From the Charlton website

"Lisbie saw red in added time after an alledged head-butt on Nicky Bailey"

They did have a video, and colchester are appealing to it
http://www.cu-fc.com/page/News/0,,10424~2023716,00.html

My dislike of Bailey and his cheating exceeds even my disdain for all things Col Ewe and I hope they win the appeal and show Dream Mover up for the cheating little sod he is. But even if they do, nothing will happen to Bailey - there really should be a concerted effort to identify and punish cheats like him.

Watched the highlights on the beeb and couldn't see what happened. Don't you love to see the crowd jeering and waving him off when he was there for over 10 years.

Any thread about this complete and utter ****, compels me to comment on the fact that he is a complete and utter ****

Haven't even read the topic, but that is my input on anything relating to that complete and utter ****

'What goe's around comes around', albeit this unfortunately usually takes time, but he will get his come- upperance sooner or later. They all do, and i cant wait for the petite blud nut to get his.

Back