• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Bailey, Bailey, what's the score?"

At the end when we were chanting at him (after he ably assisted his team to a 4-1 thumping) he walked off grinning a smug grin rubbing his fingers and mouthing "money, money" at the Southend fans.

What a great display of class and respect for his Millwall fans and team-mates.

At the end when we were chanting at him (after he ably assisted his team to a 4-1 thumping) he walked off grinning a smug grin rubbing his fingers and mouthing "money, money" at the Southend fans.

Him all over, arrogant ****.

didn't have any class in the first place.....after all he will be looking for his next "dream move""!

what a sad piece of **** he is -but we the charlton, Middlesborough, millwall fans are the mug punters :'(

Looks like the horrible little ginger **** has spent most of his time eating since he left us. ****ing fat *******.

Don't think there's another player in world football I hate as much! Disrespectful is an understatement, he is the definition of what's wrong in football! Goes home with his 3-4k pw paycheck and couldn't care about the game.. Unlike Someone like Luke Prosser who goes home after earning 650pw and can't wait for the next training session

shows how money and different levels of football really impact

Don't think there's another player in world football I hate as much! Disrespectful is an understatement, he is the definition of what's wrong in football! Goes home with his 3-4k pw paycheck and couldn't care about the game.. Unlike Someone like Luke Prosser who goes home after earning 650pw and can't wait for the next training session

And I know who is the better man out of these two!

Spot on. Bailey is a tosser and that performance shows the power of team spirit and togetherness, something Millwall will never achieve with players like him in their team. Pross has been one of my players of the season so far. Lost count of how many times he's put his head in where it hurts and taken a clattering for the good of the team. Easy captain choice whilst White's out I reckon.

Bailey will blow his money pretty quickly... And looking at his shape and ability yesterday won't get another decent contract. Give it 5 years and he'll be brought back to earth with a bang

Is there another ex-player that's so hated ? Even players that have ended up at Col U haven't received this level of abuse. Fat ginger ****** :smile:

Bailey will blow his money pretty quickly... And looking at his shape and ability yesterday won't get another decent contract. Give it 5 years and he'll be brought back to earth with a bang

Unlike his penalty for Charlton which is still on its way to Pluto :)

Back