• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicolau wants to stay

Monkey

He has said in the Echo tonight he would deffently be intrested in staying here next season, as he is out of contract with Arsenal soon.

I fear he could be another Steven Clark.

I know this will upset the adolescents in block W or whatever. They are probably already working on a song.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ April 29 2004,14:15)]I fear he could be another Steven Clark.

I know this will upset the adolescents in block W or whatever. They are probably already working on a song.
He seems more of a tough cookie than Steve Clark who is the biggest pansy i have ever seen except Gridlet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ April 29 2004,14:15)]They are probably already working on a song.
You can stick yer Ashley Cole up yer arse works even if he doesn't sign. Wouldn't be the worst signing in the world. Prone to the odd defensive gaffe (aren't they all) but seems to have forged a decent understanding with Gower.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ April 29 2004,14:15)]I fear he could be another Steven Clark.

Bloody hell!

If we were signing Terry Henry, Ruud Van Nistelroy or Ronaldo someone on here would say..........

I fear that he will be another Ste.........

biggrin.gif

Would think he could be very useful on the left wing with gower on the right and a new quality left back. Nicky is definately not a left back!!!! But going foward he is very good especially with some more div3 experience. Would be a very good signing in my opinion.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ April 29 2004,15:17)]Would think he could be very useful on the left wing with gower on the right and a new quality left back.
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Matthew Lockwood&#33;</span>

Subliminal messages&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom&#33; @ April 29 2004,15:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ April 29 2004,15:17)]Would think he could be very useful on the left wing with gower on the right and a new quality left back.

Subliminal messages&#33;
Both of you have hit the nail on the head, so to speak.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ April 29 2004,15:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom&#33; @ April 29 2004,15:24)]
[b said:

Subliminal messages&#33;
Both of you have hit the nail on the head, so to speak.
And with Andy Woodman in goal..............
ghostface.gif

Ooooops&#33; I shouldn&#39;t have said anything&#33;
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back