• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Really starting to think that it could do us a favour if this ‘discipline issue’ means we can terminate his contract. He is on a long and big paying contract and not really producing much in return.

Could this be our last chance to dodge this bullet
I would be very surprised if it’s a big paying contract, especially if it is heavily weighted on bonuses for goals and starts :stunned:

Because of an injury to Fortune

Why didnt he score several goals? We were winning when Brown had his players on. You get one you want on and it goes out the window. Davewebbsbrain out! All the players hate him. He talks a load of rubbish.

Christ are you ever happy? You wanted him to play and he did, yet you find a negative in it.

I want him to be given a chance out of choice, nor our of necessity. None of the youngsters got they first games out of choice,, they all got them out of necessity because other players in their positions were injured

Why didnt he score several goals? We were winning when Brown had his players on. You get one you want on and it goes out the window. Davewebbsbrain out! All the players hate him. He talks a load of rubbish.

No idea what you are talking about. Go and have a lie down

I want him to be given a chance out of choice, nor our of necessity. None of the youngsters got they first games out of choice,, they all got them out of necessity because other players in their positions were injured

You're unreal, you find anything to moan about.... You must be a joy to live with.

No idea what you are talking about. Go and have a lie down

Correct. You probably haven't worked it out but this is a simulation of how you post after every game we don't win. Isn't it about time you let the blow up Sturrock down and forgave Brown for not signing your stamp collection?

Now play nicely kids, no need for all this kerfuffle. We played well tonight and were unlucky. Ba looked good but was no luckier than Cox or Turner when it came to shooting straight.

It was interesting listening to Wright on the radio before the game. He was talking about the penalty situation on Saturday. Stating how Theo had the ball and Nile went over and snatched the ball off of him and caused the penalty chaos. Wright was saying that he doesn't think it's good when players are causing indecision on the pitch. It almost sounded like Ranger was kind of bullying the situation.

His whole tone regarding the situation and clearly meaning Ranger, wasn't exactly complementary. If he has that tone on the radio on a public forum, imagine what it's like behind closed doors.

I can't blame players for disliking him. They are being told to buck up their ideas or theyll be shipped out and yet you have Nile rolling into work late and having disaplinaries dished out like they are going out of fashion. What does the manager do, give him a 3 year deal and take him down the pub! He's hardly Messi! Other players who have put their heads on the line have been banished for far less than what he's done. Like I said, if I was a player in that dressing room, I would be questioning my manager straight away.

Correct. You probably haven't worked it out but this is a simulation of how you post after every game we don't win. Isn't it about time you let the blow up Sturrock down and forgave Brown for not signing your stamp collection?

I never knock the players, only Brown. You simulation talks about either Fortune or Ba not scoring loads of goals. Your simulation was pointless as it didn't have a pop at Brown

Back