• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Definitely a time-keeping issue, admitted by Nile on his Twitter Account.

Same with Robinson? or is he injured or just not picked due to lack of form?

Why Would you have a disciplinary hearing for simply being late. Surely that's just a chat.

Would that mean you don't play.

Doesn't seem to add up.

Personally I hope he gets binned and off of our wage bill. He is a wrong un and his performances of late have been poor.

Why Would you have a disciplinary hearing for simply being late. Surely that's just a chat.

Would that mean you don't play.

Doesn't seem to add up.

Personally I hope he gets binned and off of our wage bill. He is a wrong un and his performances of late have been poor.

I am starting to come round to this way of thinking.

Less prolific than Drewe Broughton.

Just sack him. How many second chances can one man have? He's been rubbish this season anyway. I've only been to a few games this season but I thought he looked lazy when he came on at Walsall, and put more effort into having selfies with fans before the game. We've got the January window coming up so we can get a replacement in. We can't afford to keep someone who can't stay out of trouble for more than a few months.

Interesting that when he was put in prison for stealing from an old lady a lot of people were happy to ignore it and stick with him, and now he has a "time keeping" issue many are now happy to bin him, purely because he isn't playing as well.

I wonder ihow Dr Shipman would have been looked upon if he had been a guaranteed 30 goal a season man?

Interesting that when he was put in prison for stealing from an old lady a lot of people were happy to ignore it and stick with him, and now he has a "time keeping" issue many are now happy to bin him, purely because he isn't playing as well.

For me it's all about the performances to be honest.

This year they just haven't been there. The ability to play for a professional club should really be judged by the ability to play on the pitch. If the player performs badly then that should be the sole indicator of whether he is or isn't in the team.

For me it's all about the performances to be honest.

This year they just haven't been there. The ability to play for a professional club should really be judged by the ability to play on the pitch. If the player performs badly then that should be the sole indicator of whether he is or isn't in the team.

Absolutely, a fact that Mr Timlin would gladly endorse.

I wonder ihow Dr Shipman would have been looked upon if he had been a guaranteed 30 goal a season man?

Shipman was prolific he consistently managed 20+ a season. Although he modestly claimed many of them were only assists.

Agreed, but not that far! :smile:

That said Luke McCormick and Lee Hughes seemed to find homes again in football, so maybe not such a bad analogy.

FWIW, if Nile has transgressed badly again, then I think we are 100% right to not be forgiving.

The other issues were before his time here and since then, he's been a decent model professional on the field for us, despite massive provocation from opposition fans and seems likeable enough off the field.

Missing the coach is not a huge issue. Poor but not sackable stuff. However, anything worse and I think he's a fool at best and I would support action by the club!

You seem to have forgotten his major transgression last season when he was no available for numerous games!!! That is not model professional behaviour.

He was suspended pending an investigation that was unproven, on that one, though.

With ****ing amazement I would have thought,go the Doc.:Worthy:

Back