• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm expecting big things from the boy. Which season it will be, who knows.

It's so that when the opposition fans are abusing him asking how many pages long his criminal record is he can just point to the back of his shirt.

We could all get off his case and support him. Show him the love, get behind him on and off the pitch and maybe he will show us what a great footballer he actually is. I am really pleased we have taken him on and he could be the difference this season

He will be effective at this level if he is fit and motivated. Whether he can achieve either is questionable, but I hope to see him causing all sorts of carnage.

Doesn't matter what number he his. I am looking forward to watching hitting the bullseye on a regular basis (as long as its not down at the pub!)

For anyone that is on Twitter & likes a competition, he has posted a video earlier on his twitter account, that you can win a printed "50" Ranger Southend shirt, just by re-tweeting the video. (doesn't say if it's signed, but i'm sure he would).

https://twitter.com/NilePowerRanger

Just thought it would be worth a shout to anyone interested, and perhaps if a SZ member wins, we could donate it towards the next raffle?... or of course, just keep it & have it framed, then put it on E-bay when he scores his 50th goal of the season for us! :smile:

We could all get off his case and support him. Show him the love, get behind him on and off the pitch and maybe he will show us what a great footballer he actually is. I am really pleased we have taken him on and he could be the difference this season.

Ahhhh - that's nice. I bet that a surgeon cutting into you would say "he may look tough on the outside but he's all gooey and soft on the inside" ................

Back