• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nile Ranger

Jimmy Saville"s academy?

Good point! But in seriousness, any parent that takes their children to his academy needs their heads testing. Horrendous role model who's full of excuses and will never take accountability for their actions, not to mention his criminal record and record of being sacked from nearly every club he's been near.

Good point! But in seriousness, any parent that takes their children to his academy needs their heads testing. Horrendous role model who's full of excuses and will never take accountability for their actions, not to mention his criminal record and record of being sacked from nearly every club he's been near.

You only have to look at the hero's reception he got on here/social media when he signed for us - despite having previously been sacked in disgrace from us, having been stood by whilst he served his prison term.

How much to change that "s" to a "d", and stick a "De" on the front?

What a waste of talent - the harder he sayus he wants to succeed, the harder the self-destruct button gets pushed.

All things aside, whenever I see a pictures of NR I think of my romantic outcome [in regards to football] of the circus that is NR.

A big bully of a center forward that loves what he does and nobody wants to play against. Everyone hates him for his past, but we gave him a chance and he works hard for the privilege of putting on a Southend shirt. We can all see that, it's clear as day. Similarly to how many of us come support this club, you didn't pick this team but somehow it sought you out and you've been a Shrimper every since... That's why we have special symbiotic admiration towards each other. This club just found him like it did all of us. Our talisman everybody...

Reality can sometimes be harsh when compared to hopes. ?

I suspect Nile will regret the face tattoo around the time the cash from his playing career runs out.

My daughter has always thought that men should have their IQ tattooed on their forehead, She reckons it would make choosing far more straightforward.

Back