• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nile Ranger

I’m just glad he is now Borehams problem and not ours we are now getting players who want to play for us and not to take us for mugs.

Just to let people know Shrimpet is having some fun because Ranger never scored at Sheff U. He did allow them to score at RH with some incredible lazy defending for their first goal

The early season away game on a nice summers evening sums up Rangers career........The nonsense i have heard about those 20 minutes is laughable. One assist when were already 2-0 up and Shef U were all over the place with the crowd on their back .

He wasn't even in the box for the first two goals because he is lazy and has no natural instinct as a forward. I was really impressed when he squared the ball to Cox. Later I realised he only did that because he completely bottle's any one v one.......If ever there was a man hiding behind a fake image and myth about talent it is Nile Ranger.

Yeah…..but do you think he’s any good……..?

You’re being disingenuous about the Sheffield away game though. He had a superb 25 minutes……..

ESG said:
On the bench for Borehamwood at Everton ?

Funny right? But you know we ALL want to see what happens if he comes on.

popcorn-watching-tv.gif

Not on Boreham Wood’s retained or released list. Probably safe to say he’s blown his last chance at a career in professional football.

What a waste of talent.
I thought that nearly 10 years ago when Newcastle got rid.
There's an egocentric manager just around the corner who thinks they will make something of his 'talent.'

Just think - in a perfect world - Our no. 5 Mohsni - Col U's no.9 Ranger - Goalden Goal? No, first red! (14 minutes, anyone?)!

Just think - in a perfect world - Our no. 5 Mohsni - Col U's no.9 Ranger - Goalden Goal? No, first red! (14 minutes, anyone?)!

Nile was not a particularly dirty player on the pitch, I often felt he could be nastier in all honesty. Anyway, trying to command a fee for charity games recently prove that he has no shame and really doesn't understand anything about his past misdemeanours.

Nile was not a particularly dirty player on the pitch, I often felt he could be nastier in all honesty. Anyway, trying to command a fee for charity games recently prove that he has no shame and really doesn't understand anything about his past misdemeanours.
Yeah, I agree. He couldn't be wound up, he used to laugh it off. Sometimes you wanted a bit of fire from him but he stayed chilled

Back