• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nintendo Wii People!!

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
I got one for christmas and was wondering why is it so hard to get Mario And Sonic Olympics. Mind you its so hard to get hold of most things.

Anyone got Guitar Hero 3?? I find it really hard only had it a day and only managed to complete 2 songs on easy. :(

Ricey, get Super Mario Galaxy & Zelda.... awesome games :)

I have Zelda......takes a while to get into it....

I have Resident Evil aswell which is quite good.

Super Mario Olympics is pretty good though. Hard work doing the 100m and the hurdles though....great fun tho...kids loved it...:)

Zelda took 60hrs of my life that I'll never see again and worth every minute :)

I have sonic & mario, it's awesome. I especially love the rowing. I have myy mii as steve redgrave!

I have just reserved a copy from the one in Basildon think I might buy two and stick one on ebay they are going for silly money on there.

I have Wario Charged Striker thingy thats a pretty good game.

Is Mario Party 8 any good? My mate said it was good but not seen it myself.

I also have the Charged soccer thing whatever its called. Was pretty good I agree.

Is Mario Party 8 any good? My mate said it was good but not seen it myself.

I also have the Charged soccer thing whatever its called. Was pretty good I agree.

Have you played it online yet with Ian Wright and Shaun Wright-Phillips?? ;) Only just connected the Wii upto the internet so haven't had a chance yet.

Mario and Sonic is amazing!! Had it for a while now!!

Got Mario Galaxy for Christmas, and so far is ****ing awesome!!

Mario Party 8 is quite good, and I have not really got into Zelda yet!!

Big Brain Academy is good too, and Fifa obviously.

I got my Wii and 6 games free a couple of months back, so any questions about your new Wii's. feel free to ask

Got mine from Tesco Direct just before Christmas no probs. Look around online, it's less stressful than the shops!

Think thats the wii all over tho isnt it.

Got the PS3 for other games tho :D

Not at all. Zelda & Mario are single player games and are great fun. FIFA 2008 is a good crack on your own, if highly bloody confusing with the number of buttons you've got to press at once to pass the bloody ball.

AHHHHH Guitar Hero 3 is winding me up can only complete 2 songs on career and thats easy.

Back