• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No appreciation

Pato the Blue

First XI
Just found this on a Wet Spam website about the subject. The guy who posted the original post must be about as mental as 'dagenham kev'

Post a response if you like! I have

Idiot link here

oh well hopefully get them at home for FA cup third round and then freddy can show them what he can do

What do you expect.

He supports west ham - half their fans never even see a live football game...
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 09 2005,17:00)]What do you expect.

tounge.gif
yeah they have they go orient

[b said:

tounge.gif
How true. A colleague at work (in his 30s) was trying to wind me up by saying he was a "ammers" fan - he even had an "ammers" mouse mat. He confessed he'd NEVER ever seen them play. AAAAAAAAAArgh. God how I hate them. Chim chim cheroo.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ Nov. 09 2005,17:06)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
How true. A colleague at work (in his 30s) was trying to wind me up by saying he was a "ammers" fan - he even had an "ammers" mouse mat. He confessed he'd NEVER ever seen them play. AAAAAAAAAArgh. God how I hate them. Chim chim cheroo.
Now that just sums them all up..

Create stuff, did he know anything about the players, and who they were
biggrin.gif

PaTo

My brother is a Hammers fan................enough said!
biggrin.gif

On the site it seems some of them agree with us that Freddy is quality.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 09 2005,17:26)]My brother is a Hammers fan................enough said!
biggrin.gif

Maybe some of the Hammers fans have some sense!!
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pato the Blue @ Nov. 09 2005,17:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 09 2005,17:26)]My brother is a Hammers fan................enough said!
biggrin.gif

Maybe some of the Hammers fans have some sense!!
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
rock.gif

[b said:

tounge.gif
Half of the West Ham fans have never seen their dad!

biggrin.gif

i was quite surprised that that many spammers seem to know a fair bit about our Freddy and most of them agree that he is quality. fair pley to 'em..

Working in the Spread a few weeks ago , a bloke came in wearing an old Hamsters shirt and as I served him I mentioned Marlon Harewood's hat-trick a few days before , and was told "He used to play for West ham , didn't he ?" I just walked away.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ Nov. 09 2005,17:40)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
Half of the West Ham fans have never seen their dad!

biggrin.gif
And the other half their mothers!!

I put it all down to jealousy!

and the fact they know sod all about the beautiful game. they probably al think ronaldinho is a show pony with no real talent and that Repka is the best thing since sliced bread!

Back