• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No beer in bar's !!!

bigmolt

Coach
Anyone know wots happened to the Booze ? West only weak Carling.
, or tinned Bitter. East no Beer exept carling again. Trust bar ditto. Wot's happening.

Anyone know wots happened to the Booze ? West only weak Carling.
, or tinned Bitter. East no Beer exept carling again. Trust bar ditto. Wot's happening.

come on, we can't get players because we can't pay them, we can't get beer because we can't pay for it, end of, but at least Ron has promised (again) to explain all. UTB.

HMRC said we could only serve good beer if we cut down on the dry roasted peanuts. Club werent prepared to do that.

Someone stirring it?

Our group had plenty of wine, Newcastle, Grolsh, Worthington & lager before and at half time in the Far Post.

Furthermore.... when i asked for a bag of cheesey bunion in the Spread, she said "sorry we're out of them" then after me asking for a different flavour she told me they had no crisps whatever:stunned:

A pub with no crisps, weird man.

For the millionth time on here, the catering has been franchised out and is not the direct responsibility of the club..................

Draft beers and crates were delivered today, i know because i had a row with a 'drayman' who told me that when we beat United he got ****ed. Not sure what United, i didn't care because everytime we have beaten a united i have got ****ed also. Anyway, yes we have beer, and no it had nothing to do with RM, as much as i hate the guy this time it was not his fault (apparently, or indirectly) No it was not 'his' fault. UTB.

Back