• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No Programmes Tomorrow v York City

FFS .... anything else? Its obvious why .... non payment.

The club is going down like the titanic and no RM in sight ..... has anyone been paid???

That's a breach of National League rules, and likely a small fine I'd imagine (not sure if costs of fine are higher in national). Not filming a match in NLS was a few hundred quid when our guy was ill and didn't turn up. Not loads, but wages for an unpaid staff member I'm sure.

Without programmes, St Johns, and many unpaid - all hearsay of course, I'd be staggered if the match goes ahead tbh

Last edited:
Oh my god no programms for the york city game . What is the world coming to if fans are worred about such a thing .And yes the match will go ahead .

Not borrowed. Any wayward balls will quickly be smuggled out and used in the upcoming games or sold on ebay to pay for the candle that everyone uses for light and warmth
I coach a junior team in the area. Want me to grab the corner flags after training, tomorrow ?

Oh my god no programms for the york city game . What is the world coming to if fans are worred about such a thing .And yes the match will go ahead .
I agree personally - haven't bought one for at least 25 years - but the National League don't. There's various contractual obligations that you have to meet including league sponsor stuff etc which require it.

Back