• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No signings - no - money = no hope

No signings - no - money = no hope

Well may be the case. But its not anyones fault. These are troubled times, especially for property developers. If we still have a team to follow at the end of the season we should be pleased, and if its still in League one, then so much the better.

You can argue that some of them players certainly weren't out of their depth, like Gower and Eastwood for us. JCR did well enough as well for us.

The fact that them 3 still play in the Championship proves this.

As for the squad, I do believe a few more of the team would get into other League One sides from the top half.

Fair comment, those 3 certainly didn't look out of their depth though I think none of them performed consistently throughout that season.
I think then the individuals we had on paper should have made a better team then it actually did whereas in second half of last season we seemed to have a better team in practice than you would have expected on paper from the individuals we had.

U boring freak u aint got a clue what your talking bout stick to maths sunshine - see if u get this - your penis x 5 = 10 inches

Oh dear, look, I've got stuff to be in a strop about today so I suggest you just jog on back to wherever you came from and calm down. You can't come bouncing onto a forum like this as a newby and abuse everyone, that's a priviledge you have to earn!

Oh dear, look, I've got stuff to be in a strop about today so I suggest you just jog on back to wherever you came from and calm down. You can't come bouncing onto a forum like this as a newby and abuse everyone, that's a priviledge you have to earn!

In other words, OBL will get her best mate Macca on your case pronto if not careful.

:whistling:

P.S - Best thread of the week so far. Very entertaining :)

Lol made a point got people talking thats wat its all about ??? Predict tough season ahead but some people do not want to hear it ! Point taken on abuse i will wait until next week for anymore

Well, if you express that as a proper fraction it reads:

(Signings - money) = No hope.

Which doesn't make any sense. Please come back when you have mastered basic linguistic algebra.

J_S x

U boring freak u aint got a clue what your talking bout stick to maths sunshine - see if u get this - your penis x 5 = 10 inches

Even if we never hear from MARKET HARBORO again I will remember him fondly for directly and indirectly contributing to two of my favourite posts this year.

Lol all we need is Spartan to have an argument with him!! It will a contender for the "Thread of the Year (or even Century!)"

The thread started on how poor we were at Chelmsford. We were terrible at Chelmsford last year in the pre-season friendly - if memory serves, they played us off the park for much of the game but couldn't take their chances and lost to a pen. Despite that we had a pretty decent season all in all. Nil desperandum.

I've got a 12 foot penis and therefore I state that Southend will finish 14 and we console this finish with an exciting 6-0 win at the Duplo Arena against League 1's Keystone Cops.

So.

(12 foot penis * 6-0 Win) / LDV 2nd round exit against Millwall + FA Cup 1st round exit against Alfreton Town + nicely quiffed bouffant = Alvin Martin.

Back