• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No signings - no - money = no hope

Most of our team are as good as their equivalents in other top half teams in this division. We just don't have the strength in depth at the moment (or, indeed, a complete team for that matter....!)

I wouldn't have any of your players in our first team. Not a single ****ing one. And we're s***. But delude yourselves on, chaps.

Somebody is a bit cocky this evening!

More drunk. I was at Lords today, and it was marvellous. :)

That said, I'll stand by my above post when I'm sober.

Jones > Mildenhall
Mkindawire > Barrett
Chorely > Francis
Chambers > JFC
Thornton > Grant
Demetriou > Scannell
Scowcroft > Revell

Gerrit up ye!

Jones > Mildenhall
Mkindawire > Barrett
Chorely > Francis
Chambers > JFC
Thornton > Grant
Demetriou > Scannell
Scowcroft > Revell

Blimey! That Demetriou must be some player.

Jones > Mildenhall
Mkindawire > Barrett
Chorely > Francis
Chambers > JFC
Thornton > Grant
Demetriou > Scannell
Scowcroft > Revell

Gerrit up ye!

I think it is more like -

Jones < Mildenhall
Mkindawire > Barrett
Chorely < Francis
Chambers = JFC
Thornton < Grant
Demetriou > Scannell
Scowcroft > Revell

I make that makes 3 all and as we haven't made any signings as yet, I would say we are in the driving seat!

Jones > Mildenhall
Mkindawire > Barrett
Chorely > Francis
Chambers > JFC
Thornton > Grant
Demetriou > Scannell
Scowcroft > Revell

Gerrit up ye!

If your going to compare players, at least compare players in the right positions. Chorley is a centre half and Francis is a right back for starters.

As for Demetriou being better than Scannell, you must be ****ed. Scannell is the best player in the world bar none ;)

If your going to compare players, at least compare players in the right positions. Chorley is a centre half and Francis is a right back for starters.

As for Demetriou being better than Scannell, you must be ****ed. Scannell is the best player in the world bar none ;)

Quite frankly I only picked Scannell because he's the only wide player I could think that you've got.

As for blathering on about 'we haven't signed anyone yet' - quite true. And you're not going to. Still, you'll have the nicest ground in League Two when Fossetts gets finished.

The squad we have is not to bad .But as last season we are light in nunbers . A couple of injurys a red card and we are in dire straights .You ust have a decent amount in your squad to cover these things that happen in football . And last season happened to us all to offen .

Quite frankly I only picked Scannell because he's the only wide player I could think that you've got.

As for blathering on about 'we haven't signed anyone yet' - quite true. And you're not going to. Still, you'll have the nicest ground in League Two when Fossetts gets finished.

In vino veritas, perhaps...

Still, one thing's for sure:

Tilson >>>>> Williams.

;)

Back