• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
Just been on the Chesterfield site and a lot of there fans are not to pleased about the news that Toggwell may be used as bait to get cresswell . So now its wait and see time until Monday .

Yeah they are not happy. They like him but they say The Club are concerned with the amount he gets paid. As You say Tommo monday is d-day for this. If not happydays we'll be in for a rough ride as he was the one who commented about how this'll happen in the first place.

Well CP tweeted that there is no truth in the rumour that Chesterfield have bid for Cresswell.

With those I chatted too they are concerned that he's been linked with a move away in general not necesarrily to us as they did not mention us. They like him as a player but is on an above wage by all accounts. So THEIR FANS said.

Has CP got anything correct this summer. He's stories are fastly becoming as reliable as Rons

Don't say that. You may hurt his feelings and then he will tweet about it.

And He'll get that wrong too. In fact lets go all the way and say I'll replace him:winking: Now that will hurt his feelings.
blush%20new%20sept%202010.gif

Has CP got anything correct this summer. He's stories are fastly becoming as reliable as Rons
:stunned: Do you mean "quickly"?

I don't really care if he's got a few things wrong in the close season as long as he gets them right during the season. He's working on rumours and hearsay pretty much as this board is for now! The players are, or have been, away and certainly few of them will have wanted to talk to him during the close season, unless they want to put themselves in the public eye.

:stunned: Do you mean "quickly"?

I don't really care if he's got a few things wrong in the close season as long as he gets them right during the season. He's working on rumours and hearsay pretty much as this board is for now! The players are, or have been, away and certainly few of them will have wanted to talk to him during the close season, unless they want to put themselves in the public eye.

Can I say in advance my comment above was out of humour. Csan't bovvered with any slanging tiffs.:smiles:

Can I say in advance my comment above was out of humour. Csan't bovvered with any slanging tiffs.:smiles:

I know....Chris is a mate though, and he's been on holiday. I feel he's entitled to some "down" time just like the rest of us.

Maybe we will know what is what on the day the first team come back for pre season training . Then maybe we will se what we have left and any new faces .

Back