• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RobM

55 years as a supporter!⭐
I went to watch Burnham Ramblers v. Aveley (sponsored by Aveley Kebabs!).

Not only was that amusing but the home team had a player called Mantovani (he orchestrated midfield!)

The programme contained jokes, a cartoon and a Sodoku. Strange.

Burnham is a club in more dire straits than us, one win in 23, a goal difference of -86, manager resigned as did the secretary this week. I left just before the end with Aveley 3-0 up and the goalie yet to get is gloves dirty. Burnham has no goal power at all.

How about your Saturday afternoon?

Not only was that amusing but the home team had a player called Mantovani (he orchestrated midfield!)

Burnham is a club in more dire straits than us, one win in 23, a goal difference of -86, manager resigned as did the secretary this week. I left just before the end with Aveley 3-0 up and the goalie yet to get is gloves dirty. Burnham has no goal power at all.

Who typed up the programme I wonder?

There's one guy who does almost everything there - kit man, webmaster, (now ex-(secretary) and more. The programme is in the car, I'll fetch it later and tell you.

Incidentally the home kit is sky blue and navy stripes, navy shorts, sky blue socks. Looks quite god!

On the plus side, they don't have a deficit of £11,227,819.

Burnham programme today quotes...

Secretary - Shaun Pugh
Treasurer - Shaun Pugh
Fixture secretary - Shaun Pugh
Press officer - Shaun Pugh
Website - Shaun Pugh
First team kit manager - Shaun Pugh.

Gasp!

What did you think of Aveley's number 7?

On my way to the in-laws so the kids could do an Easter Egg hunt. Would have been tomorrow but I'm off to Santa Pod

Back