• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wonder if Noel has persuaded Phil to play more adventurous football,Lenny yesterday was at his maurading best,the front pairing looked decent,we attacked in numbers,it's all blooming decent fun.

My kind of football.

I wonder if Noel has persuaded Phil to play more adventurous football,Lenny yesterday was at his maurading best,the front pairing looked decent,we attacked in numbers,it's all blooming decent fun.

My kind of football.

Like any mid-fielder Lenny can only go marauding if he is confident that the people up top can hold the ball and bring him into play. He hasn't had to persuade PB, the players can all see what Noel brings to the game. A fact which all the players who were not in the squad sitting behind me yesterday acknowledged. To quote mr work rate himself, Will Atkinson "That bloke works his B******* off"

Barry who? :whistling:

Just joking, love ya too.

Thought he would have been useful yesterday How many of those crosses we headed over the bar would have gone under the bar though? Our best play yesterday, especially in the first half was from wide positions, Corr would have had a field day from that supply.

Really pleased with how Mooney and Hunt played though, two passes Mooney played in to Hunt were fantastic and he should have buried one from them.

The link up between them is great, just need them to be more clinical.

I was impressed by Hunt's attitude, did not wait for things to happen but made them happen. Seemed to have a big effect on Mooney too, totally different to the player who was wandering around on his own up front against Walsall for half an hour or so.

I was impressed by Hunt's attitude, did not wait for things to happen but made them happen. Seemed to have a big effect on Mooney too, totally different to the player who was wandering around on his own up front against Walsall for half an hour or so.

Thats because he was asked to play on his own up front.

That role never suited Mooney.

Back