• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

racheal stevens!!!!

mmmmm

Rachel_Stevens_012.jpg

apart from her obvious perfect pair, she also has a tidy behind, and a pleasent all round figure.

Also, she has quite a sweet face, altho i'll be the first to admit (having got her 2009 calander) that she does often overdo the make up... but im sure thats not what people will be voting for!

Interesting tape of her on the internet somewhere :whistling:

Nominating Existing Zoners...

Having just discussed this with the other owners we've decided that, while we're lucky to have a clutch of top Totty amongst us posting on the Zone, it's wisest to disallow them from nomination.

The biggest issue of course would be to do with wide-scale vote-rigging and the undue influence these ladies might have on our weak minds.

Having triumphed in the Oceanic Regional Heats it would be remiss of me not to back Jennifer Hawkins again.

JenniferHawkinsPicture.jpg

Having just discussed this with the other owners we've decided that, while we're lucky to have a clutch of top Totty amongst us posting on the Zone, it's wisest to disallow them from nomination.

The biggest issue of course would be to do with wide-scale vote-rigging and the undue influence these ladies might have on our weak minds.

Dam and blast and fiddle sticks as well for i was just about to put forward OLD BLUE LADY but now i would like to put forward HELEN MIRREN please and thank you.And if any of you pervy clever types can find a piccy of her ala babs out then that would be good,cheers.
Any one for cricket?

bugger...i was just about to nominate you !

Back