• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're talking about two slightly different things. I mean in terms of general popularity. Those in the know tend to rate him as an excellent player.
by those in the know i mean people who play guitar and are into guitar stuff

we're talking about two slightly different things. I mean in terms of general popularity. Those in the know tend to rate him as an excellent player.
by those in the know i mean people who play guitar and are into guitar stuff

Those in the know (ie you and me) realise that Nick Drake is a goddamned musical genius and Pink Moon is one of the greatest albums ever. Those who don't (BarnaBlue) are just mental and wrong.

Have we finished? Can I nominate Rod Templeton?

[video=youtube;U-xetxYwyak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-xetxYwyak[/video]

Call me mad, but I prefer Macca either when he's performing with Wings, alone or just being shafted by Jacko or Mills.

1 place to fill..

1) Roy Orbison - Cricko.
2) John Lennon - Canveyshrimper.
3) Paul Weller - MK Shrimper.
4) Gary Barlow - Stats.
5) Jagger/Richards - Mcnasty..allowed because Richards has done very little on his own (waits to get shot down in flames)
6) Stevie Wonder - OBL.
7) Bob Dylan - Dick Bate's Protege.
8) Neil Young - Supernaut.
9) Roger Waters/David Gilmour - Great Yarmouth.
10)Prince - Clinton baptiste.
11)Bruce Springsteen - pickledseal.
12)Brian Wilson - Barnablue.
13)Morrissey - davewebbsbrain.
14)JS Bach - MtS.
15)Mad Bob Smith - Pubester
16)The Brothers Gibb - Rusty
17) Neil Diamond - They call it madness!!
18) Trent Renzor - Mr Gilbo
19) Noel Gallagher - stereoscene
20) Jarvis Cocker - Drastic Sturgeon
21) William 'Smokey' Robinson - Uncle Leo
22) John Mayer - Onion_Bag_Dave
23) Axl Rose - spunky1983
24) Phil Collins - Crawliano
25) Freddie Mercury - Billericay Blue
26) Mike Skinner(who?)..shrimpboy
27) Nick Drake - Lester Bangs
28) Win Butler - Another Surrey Shrimper.
29) Rod Templeton - Napster.
30) Chas and Dave - ldnfatso.
31) Leonard Cohen - Bearded Shrimper.
32) Kurt Cobain - Blue_Wes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back