• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Non Working Season Cards

Bielzibubz

President
Firstly, sorry if this has been asked already but couldn't find anything.

Like many others I had my season card taken off me at the Udders game due to it refusing to work. So far I haven't seen anything mentioned on the OS about when we are likely to get them returned and what would happen if indeed it wasn't before Friday evening.

Has anyone heard anything? Anyone had there's returned already? And before anyone tells me to ring the club I did today and spent twenty minutes on hold before I gave up.

Cheers

Bubz

I complained about my non working card, and was told that all retained cards would be sent out prior to the Millwall game. However I wasn't happy with this, the result of which was that I picked up my card (the original one) from the ticket office on Friday. I've been assured that it has been tested and will work.

My advice is to complain like buggery.

I complained about my non working card, and was told that all retained cards would be sent out prior to the Millwall game. However I wasn't happy with this, the result of which was that I picked up my card (the original one) from the ticket office on Friday. I've been assured that it has been tested and will work.

My advice is to complain like buggery.

dont like the sound of that! :stunned:

mine worked....the kids ones didnt...every cloud eh ;)

Both my son and my season ticket did'nt scan for the Huddersfield game and a steward 'overode' this with something he had. If the same scenario happens on friday then i will go into one big time. 21st century technology, christ, our system is more like the 18th century!. Anyone know if any other clubs experience this farce?.

went into the ticket office and was told that the problem had been sorted apparently problem with the ticket being printed but not telling the system or something like that

I rang the club yesterday and the told me that those they couldn't contact (including Mrs FS) had had their cards posted out and they should recieve them in the next couple of days

I rang the club yesterday and the told me that those they couldn't contact (including Mrs FS) had had their cards posted out and they should recieve them in the next couple of days

Am still waiting to be contacted!! despite having email address, home address, mobile and home numbers they havent even bothered to try!

I got a phone call from Sophie in the ticket office on Friday evening. Mine, and my daughter's cards are to be collected from the NE corner ticket office.

I was promised that there would be a dedicated window as there are so many in the same boat. Not going to hold my breath though and quite expect to be queuing when the match starts as I don't arrive for evening matches until quite late due to work.

When I brought my season ticket, I was told it would be sent out to me via post within two weeks. I waited two weeks, nothing, I waited another week, and I waited right until the last couple of days before the season before going down to the ticket office and complaining that I hadn't recieved mine at all, and I had waited for weeks for it. In the end, they re-printed the season ticket, and apologised to me.
I would suggest doing the same with season tickets that dont work. Go down to the ticket office, and complain that you havent got your season cards back after stewards took them on the Huddersfield game.

i havent used my new season ticket yet as i was away for the Udders game... looks like i've got some 'joy' to come after reading this!!

Im guessing mine and my brothers will be taken off us at Millwall game as ours didn't work and the bloke just scanned us through but didnt take our tickets to fix them, FRUSTRATING!

I was told by the ticket office manager last Monday that mine were being sent back to me after the double seat selling fiasco.

Actually receiving them would be totally unexpected.

I popped into the TO on my way home and it seems the problem was with the turnstiles rejecting some of the season cards. I am told the problem has been resolved and they should work on Friday if you still have them obviously.

My kids were let in at the Huddersfield game by a steward, my card was fine tho.

I popped into the TO on my way home and it seems the problem was with the turnstiles rejecting some of the season cards. I am told the problem has been resolved and they should work on Friday if you still have them obviously.

My kids were let in at the Huddersfield game by a steward, my card was fine tho.

That's interesting as I was told in writing that it was a systems failure, "too complicated" to explain in an email. Although I have my card back and an assurance it will work, I'm not holding my breath.

Back