• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Norad tracks Santa

Glad to hear it Tony ..Have you clicked on some of the videos to show them his sleigh?

Dam im almost jealous,christmas in a commie household must be so much fun.
John kids are loving the santa thing.

Why would it be any different to any other Christmas in any other household that celebrates it?

Just because I am left of centre, doesn't mean I wear cloth sacks and grow potatoes. But as you appear to know who I am, I guess you knew that already.

If you grew the spuds I got this week then you get my vote.

**Wonders if The Workers Potato brand would take off**

Sadly I have never grown a single potato or manufactured a single Trabant in my life.

The only sack in my house will be stuffed full of prezzies for two excited kids.

Glad to hear it Tony ..Have you clicked on some of the videos to show them his sleigh?

Classic John,my 10 yr old went to bed as he knows the sooner he goes to sleep the sooner christmas and presents come.
my 8 and 4 yr old have loved following his progress and when i just pointed out that he was in moscow they just rushed up to bed screaming he is nearly here.
my 16 and 18 yr old thank you for helping to get the younger ones to bed thus giving peace and quiet to the house.

I have to say my 8 year old was fascinated by the whole thing.

The 11 year old knows the magic of Christmas is indeed plastic with VISA stamped on it. My how they grow....

Back