• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Norman Wabo

I thought Wabo did ok considering his young age when he was with us. he was definitely a sign of promise as an impact sub in the 80th minute.

I wish him all the best, and hope he doesnt turn turn out to bite us in the bum like most of our ex youth players do.

Wabo scored plenty at youth level, but by all accounts was a bad trainer and did nothing even on his brief loan spells at senior level (by comparison to say Acquah). I reckon he wasted his opportunities. To me another Williams, who we all bemoaned letting go, but though probably more focused than Wabo seemed to spend more time lifting weights than working on his football, and he's not ended up with a league career.

On the bench for their game against Wealdstone today.

Good luck, hope he does well. Starved of opportunities at Southend.

Dru Yearwood wasn't and you slagged him off completely as a one season wonder flash in the pan.....Perhaps CP was just protecting him.

And his taken off after 65 odd minutes, oh dear.

A (very) few nice touches in the first half and missed a one-on-one with the keeper at 0-0 just before half-time which could have turned the game.

Got a heavy knock earlier in the game but the substitution came when the match was getting away from Dartford and they needed to try something different. It didn't work and they conceded three in the last 15 mins.

As ex-Blues go, Jamar Loza for Chelmsford was far more influential.

Scored again today, pleased for the lad.

Norman appeared as sub after 69 minutes and within two minutes laid on Datford's second goal in their 2-3 defeat by Kingstonian in the FA Cup.

Back