• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Those two goals he scored last night were very good finishes, clubs will be looking at him this summer, it's getting to the stage we need to give him a chance in pre season or someone else will give him the chance to play and score goals, a very good talent and a big pre season coming up for the lad.

Nice work down the right wing for the first goal. Was that the forgotten man Ba who made it
?

Nice work down the right wing for the first goal. Was that the forgotten man Ba who made it
?
Just on a few clips ive seen off Ba , believe theres a player there also,yeah ,he does seem like the forgotten man also,as wasnt mentioned by people in the squad as being a striker .Maybe he can be an outside player as the move to make that first goal was very good .

I still believe that Wabo's loan appearances for Ebbsfleet has done him more good than bad. Especially if he was just wearing a tracksuit warming the bench last season for the 1st team or playing for our U23's.

I'm quietly confident he will feature a lot more in a blues shirt next season, especially initially in the Checka Trade Trophy thingy, as well as the 1st round of the League and FA Cup. (where we normally get knocked out).

Onwards and upwards for this young chap.

Looking at the Youth coming through into the 1st team next season...., Wabo, BA, Elvis, & Dru etc... for the first time in ages, we have a really multitude of decent academy players that we can all be proud of.

The only headache SCP will have will be with the new EFL rules next season, that stipulate that at least one youth player needs to be named in the match day squad as long as they have been registered for at least a year before they enter the U19's youth side.

(I might be wrong about this?)

EDIT:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39517843

Last edited:
The only headache SCP will have will be with the new EFL rules next season, that stipulate that at least one youth player needs to be named in the match day squad as long as they have been registered for at least a year before they enter the U19's youth side.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39517843
No problem, we've got Dru, Harry Kyp and Elvis who all qualify under that don't we?

Norman Wabo.

Otherwise known as Amano Brown ........... or perhaps Bran Awanoon.

Too many vowels really ...........

Perhaps a nickname would do. He could be named after another famous Norman.

Psycho - after Norman Bates but Pearce had that.
Hunter - after the Leeds and England legend.
Bill - after William the conqueror, a famous Norman.

Personally I like the idea of Wabs.

Two really good goals from the lad and Ba looked useful too. Really exciting times with the current crop of youth. So good to so many breaking through into the first team and huge credit to Ricky and Dave.

Only disappointment so far with CP was the decision to loan Wabo out and bring Harrison in as I would’ve far rather kept Wabo here. But hopefully he can get a good pre-season under his belt and be pushing for starts as he looks a real talent.

Perhaps a nickname would do. He could be named after another famous Norman.

Psycho - after Norman Bates but Pearce had that.
Hunter - after the Leeds and England legend.
Bill - after William the conqueror, a famous Norman.

Personally I like the idea of Wabs.

Lets hope he doesn't choose to follow Nile Ranger in life. Otherwise he could become known as Woba

there is no doubt that Wabo is making good progress and I hope he does break into the first team with the same impact as Yearwood and Elvis but it's not going to happen overnight and I don't see a goal scoring saviour in him at the moment. Lets see how CP develops and uses him before he becomes the answer to all of our forward line problems. As with Dru and Elvis, the path should be gradual integration.

Last edited:
Back