• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

North Bank Flags

Had wondered why we looked barren compared to others? Well done, all those involved.
Whatever happened to 'Maldon Shrimpers'? Glad to see 'Bucket & Spade, again.
Come back the rest: all is forgiven!:Clap:

Had wondered why we looked barren compared to others? Well done, all those involved.
Whatever happened to 'Maldon Shrimpers'? Glad to see 'Bucket & Spade, again.
Come back the rest: all is forgiven!:Clap:
Maldon? Mark Wallis is your man, as for bucket and spade ohhhh they were the days, was with Gareth earlier putting it up and it still has the battle stains from ketchup from Stockport to milkshake from Carlisle

Maldon? Mark Wallis is your man, as for bucket and spade ohhhh they were the days, was with Gareth earlier putting it up and it still has the battle stains from ketchup from Stockport to milkshake from Carlisle

I thought that was G-Man in the picture. Good to see Bucket & Spade flying again.

Hope you’re all good me old china. We’ll have a reunion one day ??

I thought that was G-Man in the picture. Good to see Bucket & Spade flying again.

Hope you’re all good me old china. We’ll have a reunion one day ??
Yes! Smiffy even purchased a season ticket this year! Not that he can use it lol

Once things are back to normal we will get the gang back together for a reunion!

Reactions: GBJ
Back