• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It was brilliant to be in a packed out North bank on saturday and I think we made loads of noise, well up until the news went round that crawley had scored.

It would be great to get this many in there again for the 2nd leg of the play-offs. Obviously I appreciate that we may well go back to only having a half of even a third of it but still it will really help the players.

As far as I am aware the north will be open for this game but for me maybe like others, its not exactly clear whats going on. I got my home and away tickets yesterday and was told I had to buy my normal season ticket which is in the south and then move my ticket to the north at a later date but they didnt know when. Obviously it was be good to get some more info on this if anyone has any.

It was brilliant to be in a packed out North bank on saturday and I think we made loads of noise, well up until the news went round that crawley had scored.

It would be great to get this many in there again for the 2nd leg of the play-offs. Obviously I appreciate that we may well go back to only having a half of even a third of it but still it will really help the players.

As far as I am aware the north will be open for this game but for me maybe like others, its not exactly clear whats going on. I got my home and away tickets yesterday and was told I had to buy my normal season ticket which is in the south and then move my ticket to the north at a later date but they didnt know when. Obviously it was be good to get some more info on this if anyone has any.

What time did you buy your tickets ? I ordered mine by phone at about 2.30pm and was told (after double checking) that the North was open and that my tickets (to be collected from Thursday), were for the North. I am normally in the West family.

What time did you buy your tickets ? I ordered mine by phone at about 2.30pm and was told (after double checking) that the North was open and that my tickets (to be collected from Thursday), were for the North. I am normally in the West family.

Same here I phoned this morning about 11.30 and bought mine and DtS tickets for the North Bank (usually South Upper)tickets available from Thursday onwards. I asked when the ticket Office was open at the weekend and told Saturday 10 till 3 I would have thought it could be open on Sunday even if only for collection.

DoDtS

Takes the biscuit really, I got mine yesterday at 12. I asked the girl to check because I don't think she knew what day it was and she come back with the same answer. This has really ****ed me off as its another un-needed trip down to the ticket office.

North bank is open.

Unsure of amount of seats available at the moment though.

I would of thought we would have Block A & B at the very least.

All depends on the 1st leg result and how many Crewe are expecting to bring down on a Weds night.

I can't see them bringing more than 500 tops either way to be honest.

Yeah I wasn't best pleased at having to walk all the way back to The Railway on Saturday to get my mate to collect our tickets. He's a student and they wouldn't hand over without seeing I.D. I understand that they do have to do this as some people abuse the system but it seems like they only get so anal when we've got a big crowd in.

Yeah I wasn't best pleased at having to walk all the way back to The Railway on Saturday to get my mate to collect our tickets. He's a student and they wouldn't hand over without seeing I.D. I understand that they do have to do this as some people abuse the system but it seems like they only get so anal when we've got a big crowd in.

I wouldn't be bothered if they were consistant but when you hear them telling 10 different people 10 different things it starts to f*** you off a bit. But your right they do struggle when we have even a slightly big game.

If we go into the second leg 2.0 up they wont be bringing anywhere as many as if they were say 2.0 up, so you can't really blame the club for not knowing their demand.

Do feel the need to collect the tickets in person is a bit of an overkill. Dosent suit locals much let alone the exiles amongst us.

wow i am very unhappy now i went to the ticket office at about 3 today was told north bank is not open to home fans though this may change so to get my normal seats this will mean another bus journey down there for me.

North is definitely open, I have three tickets for NA in my wallet as I type, got them this morning about 11.
Ticket office was steady with three people serving, massive queue of one person in front of me :happy:

Must admit that I didn't realise that all tickets are full match day price though, no advance discount, so just cost me an extra £6 than it would normally. Guess I should have read further down the page..... :unsure:

I am down the club tomorrow I will nip into Dave jobsons office and get the low down

there is a simple answer to this, and to most ticket office questions. Who ever is in charge should write put a FAQ for everyone and tell them ' this is what we are doing ' How difficult can it be ? its not like there are a load of different questions its the same questions again and again, Can I pick up tickets from Crewe, can I get tickets to the North Bank,
and a consitant line on allocated/unallocated North bank

I am not ahving a go at the guys manning the phones as it appears that they are not getting much guidance from above

North Bank is deffinately open. If anyone in the ticket office tells you any different then don't believe them. Also don't let them charge you more for a north bank ticket like they tried with me.

I was speaking with the Crewe Police liasion officer yesterday re this Saturday, during the conversation he told me that there was 5 or 6 coaches of Crewe supporters as they would not be able to travel by train because of it being an evening match, so thats at least 300

I dont know what it is about our club but they really dont seem to want to help the fans, not all of us live in Southend, can get to Roots Hall during the week, we will be at Crewe away this Saturday or can make calls during our working hours. They want/need the income - fans want to go to the match. What fun are we going to have when we need Wembley tickets :stunned:

What fun are we going to have when we need Wembley tickets :stunned:

I agree. For me personally getting my tickets sorted for this game has been so time consuming and very annoying. Others have had a good experience by the looks of other threads but not everyone. I'm glad I don't have to buy tickets very often what with being a seaso.

Back