• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you go in the North Bank?

• I'm a season card holder and would transfer now and then

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • I'm a season card holder and would transfer permanently

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would pay full matchday price

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would not pay full matchday price, but would pay a reduced price

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dave Jobson said they are thinking about walking fans around the pitch before the game from other parts of the ground!

But also confirms fans will be able to walk from the west stand into the north!

Let's ave it!

With a relatively small attendance, they did fantastically to generate an atmosphere and the East Stand got involved a few times which is rare!

This is a good point, with more vocals closer to the east stand, a few more will join in I would guess. Then as we squash the away fans into a sandwich, they will leave thinking our fans give decent support!

Only 150 or so sold for the North tomorrow, so far.

Come on chaps, we can do better than that.

So many have called for this, now we have it, the take up is slow... :sad:

Only 150 or so sold for the North tomorrow, so far.

Come on chaps, we can do better than that.

So many have called for this, now we have it, the take up is slow... :sad:

I think most will walk round on the day rather than go through the hassle of changing seats etc.

would we be able to walk from east yellow to north bank? would love to be in the north bank

Got 4 tickets for the North Bank today & as has been already pointed out hardly any sold. So the club need to let people transfer to the North Bank in a safe manner which looks like is going to be allowed. Can't see us getting as many in there as on Monday but we should still be able to make a bit of noise.

I've transferred my ticket for Saturday and also my ladies so we will be there. Just look for the two oldies and that's us :)

I am buying my ticket for the north stand on the door today. I was there Monday and the atmosphere was amazing. I hope we can have more of the same today. COME ON YOU BLUES!

Do people know that they can walk round from their existing seats to the north? Just asking because if i didn't see it on here i wouldnt have known. Best to spread the word.

Back