• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you go in the North Bank?

• I'm a season card holder and would transfer now and then

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • I'm a season card holder and would transfer permanently

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would pay full matchday price

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would not pay full matchday price, but would pay a reduced price

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got back fron the game but forgot to sky plus the game. any ideas of how I can watch it again?

To be fair mate, the Smoke bomb added to the atmosphere thats what its all about.

A post earlier suggests someone MAY have been injured by it. If that's the case then firstly lets hope they are ok, and then don't come on here to moan about not being let back in the north bank next time

Only my INNOCENT son got the blame for it and was led off by the stewards and missed the end of the game and arrived home very distressed!!!

Yes he did and that was bang out of order. The stewards removing him even told him they knew it wasn't him.

Smoke bomb went off in the west before so are we then banned from the west ?? No???
Taking a smoke bomb in is irrespective of what stand your in!

Just because somebody was doing something like bringing a bomb in you should not tar us all with the same brush when the atmosphere was superb

Yes he did and that was bang out of order. The stewards removing him even told him they knew it wasn't him.

Which leads to the question WHY???

Just asking not looking to blame!!!

Anyone able to give me a contact number for someone at the club to talk to about this???

Moved from south upper block F to north bank tonight,had a blinding night,that's what it's all about for me :)

Brilliant atmosphere in the North Bank to tonight. Loved every minute of it. Lots of banter, singing and plenty of humour thrown in. Well done everyone...

Came across loud and clear on my end of the country, had the surround sound on and had a constant shiver down my spine the full 90 minutes!

dont see what the problem is with smoke bombs. its brilliant for the atmosphere and looks good to watch. unfortunately im ill so couldnt make it but sounded great on the telly and its pretty good that milan fans were there. gets us recognised i suppose

It was like the 70's in the North Bank!!!!
Brilliant atmosphere and you could tell by Belford's reaction at the final whistle how much it galvanised the team to hang on at the end.
The atmosphere was catching with all three other stands supporting the lads...as it should be!

The North Bank was back...and Roots Hall was alive again.

Back