• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News North Bank OPEN!

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
It has been confirmed by club officials, that the North Bank (Yellow section) will be open to Southend United supporters, for the Yeovil (Sat 3rd Apr) and Stockport (Sat 1st May) games. We may even arrange a party for the Stockport game!!...

Full details on how you can transfer Season Cards/Purchase tickets for these 2 games, will be up on the Official site in the next couple of days.

It's only 2 games. But your vocal support could make all the difference. So come and join TBV for these 2 home games. Help us bring back the old North Bank Roar and let's cheer the lads on to safety.

We're the North Bank of Roots Hall!

Excellent news!

We can be the 12th AND the 13th man with that kind of noise behind us.

Lets just hope the stewards don't stifle things and throw out anyone who stands up to sing.

Top marks to Smiffy for his tireless efforts to achieve this, hopefully he'll be rewarded with a bumper turn out for Easter Saturday, I may even give up my comfy seat in the East Blacks for the Yeovil game, as long as people promise not to be too noisy and resort to profanities. ;)

Well done. :clap:

Top marks to Smiffy for his tireless efforts to achieve this, hopefully he'll be rewarded with a bumper turn out for Easter Saturday, I may even give up my comfy seat in the East Blacks for the Yeovil game, as long as people promise not to be too noisy and resort to profanities. ;)

Well done. :clap:

Not just me, Scott and a couple of others as well.

As you say, we have continually asked the question and finally we have some sort of result.

Now, we need to get this section filled. Not sure on numbers yet, will confirm soon. But it will be limited. If we don't fill it, it will be a terrible waste of our time and more importantly, we would be giving up a huge acoustic advantage. The players need our support. Please do not let this opportunity pass.

Many have called for this, so please make the effort and transfer to the NB for just 2 games. It may just help save our season!

Come and join us for the North Bank "Staying Up" party!.

Full details to follow soon...

As you say, we have continually asked the question and finally we have some sort of result.

Now, we need to get this section filled. Not sure on numbers yet, will confirm soon. But it will be limited. If we don't fill it, it will be a terrible waste of our time and more importantly, we would be giving up a huge acoustic advantage. The players need our support. Please do not let this opportunity pass.

Many have called for this, so please make the effort and transfer to the NB for just 2 games. It may just help save our season!

I'd have thought the Yellow section (incl. wedge) can hold around 1500. Over the years, we've seen teams come to The Hall with less numbers than that and make an outstanding racket. If we get at least 1000 in there, it will be special

Are we talking about the corner section or right upto behind the goal? We have used the corner section as overflow quite a few times. I sat there against MK Dons a last season i think.

Are we talking about the corner section or right upto behind the goal? We have used the corner section as overflow quite a few times. I sat there against MK Dons a last season i think.

Awaiting full details. But, I'm sure we will be almost up to the goal mate. Allowing for meshing/stewards as segregation.

i will be there 100%.

massive well done to smiffy and co, been waiting for this a long time and i am really excited about getting back in there. such a great stand and i think everyone will buzzing being in there and the atmosphere will be great.

the beauty of it is because it will be so much louder than the usual west stand because of the roof hopefully the rest of the ground will join in.

i urge as many people to move out for this one off oppertunity as god knows when will be able to do this again plus it can be one hell of a end of season party,

come you you blues.

Right here are the sections we have available. Just been confirmed.

Blocks Y, Z, AA & BB.

Approx 1,000 tickets.

Up to 6 yrd box, just to right of NB goal.

0,,10444~3372778,00.jpg

i am going to ask a few old boys out of retirement for this one... they remember the days everyone was on the pitch after the derby game back in the day. i'll tell them it could be a very limited chance after this.

If you get this onto the Echo on the Friday before the game and in advance for info on how to change ticket to the North Bank I am sure you will have no trouble in making up the numbers!

Back