• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can I get tickets for the North on Friday night?

Yes you can!

Don't know about Friday, but last game you could only get them from main Ticket Office on the night, typically for us, West Ticket office was selling tickets for West Stand only. :duh:

My mate found this out about ten minutes before KO so bought one for the West and then just walked round to the North. :winking:

Don't know about Friday, but last game you could only get them from main Ticket Office on the night, typically for us, West Ticket office was selling tickets for West Stand only. :duh:

My mate found this out about ten minutes before KO so bought one for the West and then just walked round to the North. :winking:

I purchased one from the west ticket office for the north last game no problem

Yeah I brought a ticket for my mate on the gate and had to buy a west stand ticket and we just walked round to the North

Think may need to be confirmed by the club

Even if you havn't got a ticket for the north but you are in the west I don't think it will be a problem to walk around. Obviously its not advised but if you don't get a chance to move your ticket. I've been in the north 3 times since its re-open and my ticket has never been checked although I have been searched twice, I think they may have been looking for a flare. :omg:

Even if you havn't got a ticket for the north but you are in the west I don't think it will be a problem to walk around. Obviously its not advised but if you don't get a chance to move your ticket. I've been in the north 3 times since its re-open and my ticket has never been checked although I have been searched twice, I think they may have been looking for a flare. :omg:
Me too and i got searched, said to him why do you want to search and o.a.p he said you are the worst lol

Ticket booked today, will be my first experience in the north bank so looking forward too it! Odds on there being a good atmosphere?

Ticket booked today, will be my first experience in the north bank so looking forward too it! Odds on there being a good atmosphere?

I can safely say it will be a 'better' atmosphere than elsewhere,However how good will be dependant on
  • the numbers we get
  • will those who turn up sing ?
  • If the main 'voices' are having an 'off day' will others step up?
  • What is happening on the pitch
everyone needs to remember that 'they' make the atmosphere, and that they can personally make a difference IMHO.

I can safely say it will be a 'better' atmosphere than elsewhere,However how good will be dependant on
  • the numbers we get
  • will those who turn up sing ?
  • If the main 'voices' are having an 'off day' will others step up?
  • What is happening on the pitch
  • Freddy scores a 90th minute winner
everyone needs to remember that 'they' make the atmosphere, and that they can personally make a difference IMHO.

Edited for accuracy :smiles:

Get your ticket for the North Bank tonight people. If we can get 400 or so in there, then we'll make a decent noise.

Right - assuming I can get some petrol I'm coming down this eve (I've been feeling to happy for a while and need to be brought down)....Apologies for not reading the previous 6 pages, but what's the latest. What tickets are available where. Can I get in the North for 75p? Coming down with Jack Jones so just the one ticket required.

All info gratefully received.

What I want to know is, why do we get a big flood of people in to the NB about 2 mins before kick off?

I've just got my ticket, do people stick to the seat numbers or just go were you want? Ticket office said tickets have sold well in the north bank for this game.

Ticket sales appear to be going quite well actually. Block B has completely sold out and Block A is going fairly well also. I would advise those wanting to go in the North this evening, to get your ticket from the Main Ticket office prior to the match.

Those with West Stand tickets wanting to go in the North, I'm sure you will be let through nearer towards Kick Off, as long as it is not full of course!

Last edited:
Back