• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
With the return of the prodigal son. There's only one place to be next Friday. The North Bank.

Seaso's get transferring now and non seaso's get your tickets sharpish. This is not going to be a night to miss.

Will you be in the North to watch Freddy stick one in in front of us?

The atmosphere will be special I can assure you. You will not be disappointed.

Let's fill it and provide the 12th man for what is a massive, massive game.

Cannot wait for next Friday night now, my first match since Northampton away. Definitely going in the North Bank. Massive game too, it's gonna be BIG.

Ill be there, travel from Southampton have to be done!!!!
I hope the club puts ticket offers on again for this one game to bring the stay away fans back to the club

Bring your flags, balloons, streamers, confetti, inflatables etc into the North Bank next Friday people. It's Freddy Friday and we're having a party.

Season Card holders get transferring first thing on Monday, or pop into the ticket office tomorrow. We need to pack it out and really create that Roots Hall roar. It's going to be a massive night at the Hall and The North Bank is the only place to be. The atmosphere will be very special indeed.

Duh, duh, duh, duh, Freddy Friday...

Don't forget to join the Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/NorthBankSUFC or Follow on Twitter - @NorthBankSUFC

:loyalsupporter:

Last edited:
Let's concentrate on what is ahead of us not behind us.

We can still do this the easy way chaps. Of course it's an outside shot, but we have to believe we can still make the top 3.

Stop moping about and dwelling on the results of the last couple of months. Things in football can change very quickly indeed.

Get your tickets for the North Bank for Freddy Friday and treat the remaining games as cup finals. Let's get behind the boys and help them achieve promotion the easy way. The thought of the play-offs fills me with horror, I don't know about you?

We can still bloody do this. Come on people. Let's have it.

Last edited:
I will be there - I might well go into North Bank with u guys, its all about getting behind the team once more and I don't want to expect us to go 3-0 up after 30 minute, if we have to wait till 80 minute to finally score a winner, that be it! Get behind the team and urge them to shoot and cheer when they tried hard to make a nice move and if they make a mistake, don't boo or jeer their mistake and shout "keep trying and keep your head up" and the players will do their best with our support.

Then hopefully, we get rewarded with a win ... my Birthday is due 3 days after the Cheltenham game, so its be nice to have a early Birthday gift :Goal:

Serious question to the seaso's who are not planning on being in the North this Friday...

What is the reason for you not transferring?...

A) Dont like it, crap view etc
B) Can't be bothered to ring/visit the Ticket Office to transfer
C) Other reasons?

Serious question to the seaso's who are not planning on being in the North this Friday...

C) Other reasons?

I will be in the North but am not gonna bother changing over Ill just walk round like I have the last two times!

But tthe main reason for it is I cant be arsed to a) talk to the ******* in the ticket office b) its a pain in the arse

Me and the old man have. However told that 'only a few have' pfft.

Come on people we need it to be full!!!!

Depends on what's a few I suppose, I did my three at about 4pm on Friday, you've done two; so that's five we know for sure who have and have their tickets in their hands and it's only 11am on Monday.....

I'm sure all the 'usual suspects' will and I know a couple of others who will be who haven't for the last couple of games so the momentum is starting.....

C) Other reasons?

'B' pretty much, however i may make an exception for a friday and change them over.

Back