• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The view is no different to any other behind the goal stand in the lower leagues really. Great view of the goal your behind obviously, not so great view of the South goal.

Everyone will be standing, so leg room does not come into the equation!

Atmosphere is superb.

I got tickets at 2.00pm yesterday, at that point total sales for the northbank--season ticket holders moving and people buying tickets was .........................

50:sad:

I got tickets at 2.00pm yesterday, at that point total sales for the northbank--season ticket holders moving and people buying tickets was .........................

Seriously? All the hype can't be working haha. Add 5 to that tally. Hopefully more decide to move

Just moved 6 of us from the family stand to the North for Friday night.

LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE!

Thats not bad say another 200 before the day then 200 on the day 450 will be well happy with!!

Dont forget in the North we can make 10 times the noise we could with the same number of people in W block

Not always about the figures sometimes its just as important for the people who are there to sing up!!

We need to get the team to switch and shoot towards us in the 2nd half, make it happen people as I'm getting bored of saying this lol

The target needs to be around 500. If we can get near that, then the noise will be very decent indeed. BUY, BUY, BUY, TRANSFER, TRANSFER, TRANSFER!!

We need to get the team to switch and shoot towards us in the 2nd half, make it happen people as I'm getting bored of saying this lol

Needs to happen. Anyone for a Freddy last minute winner in front of the North Bank? Just imagine the noise!

Smiffy,

I think you need to update your location information Sir! :winking:

Needs to happen. Anyone for a Freddy last minute winner in front of the North Bank? Just imagine the noise!

Barker will be asked his opinion on it tomorrow by GL.

PS, It appears a few fans have had a little moan off about the possibility of this "switch" also. I don't need to say where they are located at the Hall though. :nope:

Dont really see what difference shooting towards North Bank in second half makes.

Rather the club moved the poxy speakers behind the goal that block the view to out of sight.

SINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:clap:

Back in the day, they used to shoot towards the North Bank 2nd Half. Not sure when or why it changed.

Back in the day, they used to shoot towards the North Bank 2nd Half. Not sure when or why it changed.

More then likley because the behind the goal support moved to the South

When your chasing a game you want to make sure your shooting towards your own fans

Then again did not work for Martin Carruthers at Brentford - that still haunts me

NO to the swap I like it as it is, and no I don't sit in the south I sit in the East, While I take my hate off to what you guys are doing and yes you have improved the atmosphere, but lets not start changing everything just to suit you there are over 5000 regular fans that like it the way it is, why should it change for a couple of hundred, just cos they shout loudest. Right I shall now ready myself for the abuse which you lot will now dish out :witch Hunt:

NO to the swap I like it as it is, and no I don't sit in the south I sit in the East, While I take my hate off to what you guys are doing and yes you have improved the atmosphere, but lets not start changing everything just to suit you there are over 5000 regular fans that like it the way it is, why should it change for a couple of hundred, just cos they shout loudest. Right I shall now ready myself for the abuse which you lot will now dish out :witch Hunt:

Changing what? nobody is forcing you to move!!! - and nobody is going to abuse you! You like the East then that's totally fine

Back